Victoria 4.2 to Victoria 3 how does that work?

Can anyone tell me how I can DzCreateExPFiles-V4V3.command

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Excute that .command file to initialize the head morphs for the V4toV3.cr2 -- the body is rigged to use V3 clothing, the head accepts V4 morphs.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Using the V4.2 to V3 figure:
    You get the basic V3 body shape with the V4 head, you can use V4 head morphs to change the face but neither V4 nor V3 body morphs.
    Workaround: If you have Morphing Clothes by Dimension3d, you can transfer V3’s morphs into the V4-V3 figure.
    You would treat V4toV3 as a clothing and transfer V3 morphs to her and save as a new cr2.

• Kerya said:

You get the basic V3 body shape with the V4 head, you can use V4 head morphs to change the face but neither V4 nor V3 body morphs.
    Workaround: If you have Morphing Clothes by Dimension3d, you can transfer V3’s morphs into the V4-V3 figure.
    You would treat V4toV3 as a clothing and transfer V3 morphs to her and save as a new cr2.

Where do I find Morphing Clother by Dimesion3d from?

• Kerya said:

Where do I find Morphing Clother by Dimesion3d from?

Necermind I found it but I don't know if it well work on Mac OSX  10.10

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785

Morphing Clothes  works using wine (I've used it under Linux), which translates Windows API calls to Linux/UNIX, which is what OSX is under the pretty GUI.

Info and download here:

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

• EgeriaraptorEgeriaraptor Posts: 14
    edited September 2016
    WandW said:

Morphing Clothes  works using wine (I've used it under Linux), which translates Windows API calls to Linux/UNIX, which is what OSX is under the pretty GUI.

Info and download here:

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

Well it run the python scrpit on a Mac

Post edited by Egeriaraptor on