Order #100000114 - May 17th... Resolved...DONE!

MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
edited May 2012 in The Commons

Short and sweet... I'm waiting for this to be completed so I can download my items...

Your Order #100000114
placed on May 17, 2012 6:24:28 AM MDT
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Michael 5 Elite Hair
Installers
14230_Michael5EliteHairMetaData_1.0_ds.exe - pc (download)
14230_Michael5EliteHairMetaData_1.0_ds.zip - mac (download)
14230_Michael5EliteHair_1.0_trx.exe - pc (download)
14230_Michael5EliteHair_1.0_trx.zip - mac (download)
Michael 5 Elite Skin Texture Dave
Installers
14375_M5EliteDaveMetaData_1.0_ds.exe - pc (download)
14375_M5EliteDaveMetaData_1.0_ds.zip - mac (download)
14375_M5EliteDave_1.0_trx.exe - pc (download)
14375_M5EliteDave_1.0_trx.zip - mac (download)
Subtotal $22.34
Grand Total $22.34

Everything is in place but my ability to dl...

Post edited by MKeyes on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited December 1969

Hiya :)

Please refer to this thread for more information on this issue and any others being worked on (and sorry for any inconvenience)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

HUGS!!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited May 2012

Please email support @ daz3d.com since the ticket system is, as far as I know, still broken.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited May 2012

The links are for clicking on.

Michael 5 Elite Hair
    Installers

Installers

They should be in your downloads.

Post edited by WitchStorm on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited December 1969

The links are for clicking on.

Michael 5 Elite Hair
    Installers

Installers

They should be in your downloads.

The "Download" links in some cases are not working which is what she is referring to. It is not happening on all products or even on the same product in all emails. Its an intermittent issue being worked on at the moment. Support isn't able to resolve it...its a fix that is happening by the web department. Ill update the thread I links to once they let me know this is fixed :) At that time, the links in those e-mails or in your account should work. If not, Ill post instructions on what to do from there to get them working if necessary.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

The "Download" links in some cases are not working which is what she is referring to. It is not happening on all products or even on the same product in all emails.

Oh, I hadn't even noticed the download links in the order confirmation emails. I always download from the downloads page in My Account. Good to know they aren't working though in case I try it and see it doesn't work, at least I'll know it isn't just me.

• MADMANMIKEMADMANMIKE Posts: 407
    edited May 2012

Mercedesk said:
    Short and sweet... I'm waiting for this to be completed so I can download my items...

Your Order #100000114
    placed on May 17, 2012 6:24:28 AM MDT
    Item Sku Qty Subtotal
    Michael 5 Elite Hair
    Installers
    14230_Michael5EliteHair_1.0_trx.zip - mac (download) 14230 1 $17.47
    Installers
    14375_M5EliteDave_1.0_trx.zip - mac (download) 14375 1 $4.87
    Subtotal $22.34
    Grand Total $22.34

Everything is in place but my ability to dl...

Something else, I've found that in all internet business transactions, when I have a problem actually calling the business in question gets the fastest results. It's too easy for electronic communication to languish without response. A person on the phone however is someone demanding immediate action.

-Mike <8]</p>

Post edited by MADMANMIKE on
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

Did that... first thing Monday morning when I knew they were open. They weren't talking - had a standard message because of the numbers having the problem.

Trust me... I've been done all there is to be done. I have no choice but to wait for them to fix it. How long will it take? Well, I didn't think it would be going on for over 6 days... so no telling when my downloads will be completed for me to get my items.

• digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

Dont Feel Alone Mercedesk..I too placed an order on the 17th.
    They downloaded fine the the exe file would do nothing when I clicked on it..I emailed [email protected] and got a email back that they are aware of the issue and are working on it..when it will be fixed so we can receive our item?? "Soon"..I hope:ohh:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited May 2012

When they said they were working on a new site/shop, I downloaded what I could then as to avoid something like this. New purchases on the other hand... Well I didn't run into any problems buying + downloading Stefan's 'Village Courtyard' so maybe I just got lucky.

*editz* Wasn't it possible to use Universal Extractor (I think that's the name of the software) to manually take the files out of some of the DAZ Installers? Not sure if that procedure works on the newer installers but it's worth a try if you can't open them just by running the exe.

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    When they said they were working on a new site/shop, I downloaded what I could then as to avoid something like this. New purchases on the other hand... Well I didn't run into any problems buying + downloading Stefan's 'Village Courtyard' so maybe I just got lucky.

*editz* Wasn't it possible to use Universal Extractor (I think that's the name of the software) to manually take the files out of some of the DAZ Installers? Not sure if that procedure works on the newer installers but it's worth a try if you can't open them just by running the exe.

This problem is surrounding PAYPAL orders. You see, I made 3 orders using my cc - no problems, all went smooth as soft butter on warm toasts - but I have a limit with that. Whereas with Paypal, more money. So, my issue with my order is due to it being a Paypal order. On Daz's end, the scripting needs to be set up correctly to authorize the payment in order to complete the order.

So now... it's at processing_auth... and hasn't changed. 95% of all my orders are purchased via; paypal - so this most certainly has to be fixed.

I received the email with my downloads, but clicking on them take me to a page that says the following...

Link is not available.

and also... Download is currently unavailable
    Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.
    Please go to your Account and check your Order Status.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

I just bought Rawn's "Elemental Dragons" with his cupon (Which only knocked 60 cents off the price due to the tax added ^_^; ) via PayPal, downloaded and instgalled them just fine. Maybe it only happens occasionally?

edited December 1969

Hmmm, that's strange... maybe I should cancel the order and do it again? Oh wait, but - I got Dave for $4.87 - and he's definitely not priced that low now... so nope... I'm waiting until they correct it.

Big difference the sale price and the price it is now... $29.95 - so I'll wait... or email them daily until my order is finalized and I can download it.

edited December 1969

I am really - really starting to lose my patience now. 7 days, a freakin' WEEK! Enough already... either RESET my order so I can do it over... AT THE SAME PRICES that I purchased them with the first time - or AUTHORIZE THIS ONE!

I can see a few days, but a week? Come on already!!!

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

i'm having a similar problem, my order says completed but my download links still say pending.... been a week now....
    i'd like to purchase some super suit items, but i'm afraid to......

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

i'm having a similar problem, my order says completed but my download links still say pending.... been a week now....

I just bought the supersuit and some add-ons and the same thing happened. Order complete, downloads say pending, and no conf. email to even try the links in there. This is getting totally frustrating and I don't get frustrated easily.

edited December 1969

I just bought the supersuit and some add-ons and the same thing happened. Order complete, downloads say pending, and no conf. email to even try the links in there. This is getting totally frustrating and I don't get frustrated easily.

I feel you both... yesterday, day 7 - after numerous emails and posts here - FINALLY - my order was completed and my downloads active. Good luck

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the sympathy Mercedesk :)

Well, I got my issue solved! Called DAZ and the easy fix was just to reset the items! That changed the "pending" to available and I now have a supersuit and add-ons! WHOOO HOO LOL

So for anyone that has had their order say completed but the downloads still pending, just try to reset in your order history. Good Luck! :)

• MidnightCatMidnightCat Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I'm still having the same problem. My order (#100003969) was placed on 05/21/12 and isn't completed yet. I sent an e-mail to the support - no answer. I tried to reset the item - not possible. It's five days ago and not funny...

• edited December 1969

Thanks for the tip on how to fix this. I just encountered the same problem with an order, but was able to fix it by using the Reset button.

-- Dok