The I Wanted Mousse But Got A Moose Instead Complaint Thread.

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

Oakley heard thunder so now I'm awake. I guess he couldn't wake up Brudder. 

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Tjohn said:

Oakley heard thunder so now I'm awake. I guess he couldn't wake up Brudder. 

I can see he's terrified.

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    atticanne said:
    Serpent said:

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH hate hate hate hate angryangry

TWICE ow the tech lead has tried to get my attention, not by saying "Hey Ed, what's up?" but by grabbing the back of my chair and shaking it!!! W T F?!?!?!?!?

I hand in my resignation Monday for sure if I can just keep myself from kicking this dude.. OMG I am so so angry.. just sent a complaint to my agency as well, they know I'm quiting next week.

GOD I can't wait to get out of this place!  I'd rather bag groceries for a living! angryangry

HEB is hiring.  cheeky

cheekycheekyfrown

Ok, large update.  First, the company really wants to keep me here, they just didn't know how to show it (lamers) but my agency called the big boss and told him I was going to resign Monday if things didn't get fixed.

Oh, my, and did they get fixed! devil

I got the help I needed to get over a critical roadblock.  I got apologized to for the chair-shaking.  I got told they really needed me because I know this app better than anyone lse since the original author left months ago.  Hmmph

So I'll stay, but I'm still moving ahad with my game development plans, I'll just use the money I earn here to fund them.  It'll make a nice, steady income sream while I retrain  myself to be a game developer again!

Now to fill out all my forms so I get my insurance card.. blargh.. indecision

Complaint! angry

All I want to do is buy a basic black set of lightweight pajamas.  Just TRY finding them online! Nothing right at Walmart! Nothing right at Target! A few "artsy" sets for sixty bucks!!! I'm not paying $60 for pjs!  I'm going to have to buy drawstring shorts and a light black t-shirt and roll my own!!!! LAME!!!! angry

Ok, all donw now... blush

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    Serpent said:

Complaint! angry

All I want to do is buy a basic black set of lightweight pajamas.  Just TRY finding them online! Nothing right at Walmart! Nothing right at Target! A few "artsy" sets for sixty bucks!!! I'm not paying $60 for pjs!  I'm going to have to buy drawstring shorts and a light black t-shirt and roll my own!!!! LAME!!!! angry

Ok, all donw now... blush

Try JC Penney or Sears.
  • TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Buy an ordinary light pair and a pack of sharpies?

As long as they are a natural fiber (no polyester), you can buy a box of Rit dye and do it yourself.
    atticanne said:
    As long as they are a natural fiber (no polyester), you can buy a box of Rit dye and do it yourself.

No thanks, too messy.  Not worth the money I'd save, it'd cost me more in my own time than blowing $90 on a custom pair of pjs... surprise

Got this from Barry Tune who used to be a regular in the forums: "Today is apparently National Toast Day. Just when you thought you'd heard it all. Well, at least I suppose it makes a damn change from national mental health awareness day which according to my Facebook friends seems to run eight days a week." Are "toast" renders appropriate today? Let's see them.
    atticanne said:
    Got this from Barry Tune who used to be a regular in the forums: "Today is apparently National Toast Day. Just when you thought you'd heard it all. Well, at least I suppose it makes a damn change from national mental health awareness day which according to my Facebook friends seems to run eight days a week." Are "toast" renders appropriate today? Let's see them.

Sigh.. I deinstalled all Daz software to focus on 2D work and prep for After Effects CC.  Maybe tonight I can do some kind of 2D "toast" render..

..I hope it's not National Burnt Toast Day!! surprisecrying

• atticanne said:

I made a lot of toast renders but despite the opportunity of National Toast Day I still don't think the DAZ TOS will relax enough for me to display them here.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,139
    edited February 2016
    Chohole said:

Back in my wild days I was in this particularly interesting leatherbar in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and met a really elderly and well known and respected gentleman whom everybody called "Sailor Sid".  A group of us leathered up young bucks had gathered around him listening to him tell stories of his wild days.  At some point he mentioned his lifetime collection of toast decorations so of course we all had to see.  I've never seen so much jewelry packed into so little space in my life! surprise  This was all before airports used metal detectors so he probably didn't have any difficulty flying.  But even if he did he was the type that would have fun demonstrating why the bell had rung. devil

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    Chohole said:

Back in my wild days I was in this particularly interesting leatherbar in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and met a really elderly and well known and respected gentleman whom everybody called "Sailor Sid".  A group of us leathered up young bucks had gathered around him listening to him tell stories of his wild days.  At some point he mentioned his lifetime collection of toast decorations so of course we all had to see.  I've never seen so much jewelry packed into so little space in my life! surprise  This was all before airports used metal detectors so he probably didn't have any difficulty flying.  But even if he did he was the type that would have fun demonstrating why the bell had rung. devil

Hee, hee, HEE! devil

Ok, finally all medical paperwork in and my coverage starts March 1st. - going to immediately find a primary care physician and get some long-tem care going for my beat up old body! laugh

Was going to grocery shop on the way home, but it got windy and cold so I'm going straight home to chat and eat salami.  No carbs in meat, w00t! smiley

Whomever said it's amazing what you can get used to ws right.  Get up in the morning, take glucose reading, inject insulin, go to work come home, take glucose reading, inject insulin, eat, go to bed.  Feels normal now, weird. indecision

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

windy and cold here to0.  rain turning to sleet.  

stayin home tomorrow.  watch a few more tutorials.  render some awacs, a-10s.  
    someone here keeps saying when pigs fly.  gonna add some wings to the daz pig  tee hee

complaint  my 'first' paycheck won't be direct deposit.  out of state cheque >.<   was all set to order a new ups, will have to wait.

lookin at this one. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038ZU2FC    5 outlets on battery, 5 only surge protection.

ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

ohhh headache.  watched a few hours of sony tutorial video. 

this was what was looking for, http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/video/moviestudio/moviestudio8/VMS03TrimmingEvents_480.mp4

after these 2 i understand buses and dragging wav files to the tracks, and panning from left to right speaker
    http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/video/webinar/VegasPro11-MixingConsole_540.mp4
    http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/video/webinar/ACID-DrumTracks_288.mp4

Watch a tute about making a three point edit, once you got that you can do most things :)

3 points.  x y z?

DanaTA said:
    MistyMist said:

today is my first day on the job at my job of 13 years.  had to do a drug screening test.  tomorrow is fingerprinting day.

note to self: remember social security card tomorrow.

"today is my first day on the job at my job of 13 years."  Huh?  Please 'splain. indecision

I think she means as a permanent worker, not a contractor.

Dana

yup.  almost bonafide.  still have to do the finger printing.  i asked for pink ink. 

is snarky the same as sarcastic?

toast?  lego my eggo?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

I am ticked off at my roommate.  I let her use my netflix but she is not grateful so no more.  She does not help me at all with anything and still expect netflix and sour skittles instead of regular skittles.  if she wants sour skittles let her get them herself.  Let her pay for her own usage of netflix.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited February 2016

My current mood ;)

churchfaint.jpg
    533 x 400 - 27K
    Dead.jpg
    460 x 345 - 64K
    Post edited by Male-M3dia on

I wish I could have a better roommate than all these crazies they keep giving me.

on honor of national toast day angelangelangelangel

My current mood ;)

heard the news about rdna?

MistyMist said:

My current mood ;)

I did but I do not know how to take it

MistyMist said:

My current mood ;)

I did but I do not know how to take it

worried about the real deals.

rdna doesnt have carrara stuff, so i guess is moot in the end.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    MistyMist said:
    DanaTA said:
    MistyMist said:

today is my first day on the job at my job of 13 years.  had to do a drug screening test.  tomorrow is fingerprinting day.

"today is my first day on the job at my job of 13 years."  Huh?  Please 'splain. indecision

Dana

yup.  almost bonafide.  still have to do the finger printing.  i asked for pink ink. 

Read that as finger-paintingwink

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:
    DanaTA said:
    MistyMist said:

Dana

Read that as finger-paintingwink

I took it as printing with a finger printer.  Smallest printer ever, the finger printer  guess it is for printing receipts from the orders through the finger card reader?

This discussion has been closed.