Yes, I liked it very much :)
    Wonderful serene, beautiful lighting

Two questions - any plug ins used here?
    Any post work?
    Just Carrara?

err three questions :)

• 3dcal3dcal Posts: 178
    edited December 1969

Me, too.......very nice work! I especially like the middle part going from shadow into the light.
    Good flares, good soundtrack.....good job. :)

• edited December 1969

Hope you like it.

Yes, I like it very much.

Especially the snow terrains are awesome.

And the Carrara-customary cameraflicker is less than expected.

Greeting
    Geli

• 3dView3dView Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Staigerman---- Very nice work. And have to say I liked the darker scenes as well------but overall nice job. Thanks for posting.

Rich

• Patrick210Patrick210 Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Hi Phillip, It's Phillip, right? Thanks for posting this. I created the Spectral Clouds scene for Carrara a while back, but it was neat to see a animation done with it. Very cool.

I met you once at Dragon.Con in Atlanta about 10 years ago, you were demo-ing Amapi. At the time I was frustrated with creating my own objects in Bryce and a very early Carrara. Seeing you work in Amapi inspired me to start using it and then later Hexagon. I beta tested Hexagon and even had a tutorial article in 3DWorld. I'm currently using Hexagon and Carrara to previsualize a 20 million dollar expansion of a small amusement/theme park I'm designing. So thanks for being an inspiration to help me get started on the path I've taken.

• staigermanstaigerman Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

3dView said:
    Staigerman---- Very nice work. And have to say I liked the darker scenes as well------but overall nice job. Thanks for posting.

Rich

Thanks for pointing out the darkness. I wasn't aware of it, it looks brigt on my laptop. Probably a gamma setting thing. Are you on Mac? They have usually different gamma if I recall. Also, it looked darker at times today when I saw it on a Nook at Barnes & Noble.

• staigermanstaigerman Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Hi Phillip, It's Phillip, right? Thanks for posting this. I created the Spectral Clouds scene for Carrara a while back, but it was neat to see a animation done with it. Very cool.

I met you once at Dragon.Con in Atlanta about 10 years ago, you were demo-ing Amapi. At the time I was frustrated with creating my own objects in Bryce and a very early Carrara. Seeing you work in Amapi inspired me to start using it and then later Hexagon. I beta tested Hexagon and even had a tutorial article in 3DWorld. I'm currently using Hexagon and Carrara to previsualize a 20 million dollar expansion of a small amusement/theme park I'm designing. So thanks for being an inspiration to help me get started on the path I've taken.

Hi Patrick, long time to speak, happy to read your msg. I saw your name today on the GeoControl website in the gallery. In fact I had tried to remember what the plugin or addon was I had seen a few years ago in conjunction with Carrara for awesome grand canyon scenes. Today I remembered, it was GeoControl. I'm thinking of using it for additional animations in Carrara. Not sure yet. I'm experimenting.

• Kodiak3dKodiak3d Posts: 223
    edited December 1969

Very nice :-)