How to control the service button in the header?

EdpaEdpa Posts: 46

Sorry how I can control these buttons( now default in dialog) or remove them?

I do not need in  Help button  because I have a normal HELP with images in script and I want delete this button. 

I don't know how to control  Exit  button .  I have to keep track of button click by user to return the 3D window in the the right state.

Post edited by Edpa on

Comments

• Clicking X will be the same as hitting the Cancel button in the dialogue.

• EdpaEdpa Posts: 46

Hi, Richard!

When I click my button Cancel -  my function begin to work too. When I pressed X, I exit from script only. :(

• PraxisPraxis Posts: 240

At present it seems there is no way to control or remove these buttons in Script.

Edpa said:
    ... to return the 3D window in the the right state.

You can execute your clean-up code AFTER the DzDialog.exec() returns ... This way it does not matter how the dialog terminates, your code will always be executed.  (You do not need or want a special Cancel button).

For more on this, see: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/81136/partly-solved-how-to-detect-that-a-dzdialog-is-about-to-close

-P

• EdpaEdpa Posts: 46

Praxis, thanks.

• YudinEdYudinEd Posts: 90
    edited March 2017

Try this code for dialog without service buttons (only X button)

var Dlg = new DzBasicDialog();Dlg.showCancelButton (false )Dlg.showAcceptButton (false)Dlg.showHelpButton (false) Dlg.exec()

Post edited by YudinEd on
  • Yudined said:

Try this code for dialog without service buttons (only X button)

var Dlg = new DzBasicDialog();Dlg.showCancelButton (false )Dlg.showAcceptButton (false)Dlg.showHelpButton (false) Dlg.exec()

There is a basic DzDialog that doesn't have any default widgets, rather thans tarting with a pre-defined dialogue (intended to make the UI more consistent and to give authers a simple starting point) and disabling features.

edited March 2017
    ...deleted...
    Post edited by YudinEd on

There is a basic DzDialog that doesn't have any default widgets

Ok, I didn't know or did not pay attention when working with DzDialog  :)  Thanks.