New to Genesis ({Poser user) Where does one buy anatomical correctness? Nipples, etc

Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
edited December 1969 in The Commons

For Female Genesis, V5, etc?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited October 2012

from what I understand V5 pro pack mistakenly did not have them in there so if you purchased the V5 pro pack they will have them added back next week. Normally it's in the pro pack but when they updated the files for Poser they forgot to include the most desirable bits.

if you have vanilla V5 them you will need to get the pro version.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

I hope that is true! Is the nipple morph yet a separate product? :-)

from what I understand V5 pro pack mistakenly did not have them in there so if you purchased the V5 pro pack they will have them added back next week. Normally it's in the pro pack but when they updated the files for Poser they forgot to include the most desirable bits.

edited December 1969

you can get nipples for free with Die Tryings 182 morphs V4 morphs for genesis. not sure how that works for poser. But nipple controls come with V5 vanilla I think, not sure I have v5 pro. But I also have nipple controls from other products, like Jabba's Pinup girl morphs and that morph set I already mentioned. There are options for better nipple control :)

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Thanks! I'm surprised they are not standard with Genesis- even guys have nipples. I just checked- YEP!

you can get nipples for free with Die Tryings 182 morphs V4 morphs for genesis. not sure how that works for poser. But nipple controls come with V5 vanilla I think, not sure I have v5 pro. But I also have nipple controls from other products, like Jabba's Pinup girl morphs and that morph set I already mentioned. There are options for better nipple control :)

edited December 1969

Thanks! I'm surprised they are not standard with Genesis- even guys have nipples. I just checked- YEP!

people make those arguments about the genitalia too, but really its a business decision if you got all the pro stuff up front then what would you buy from them?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I believe the Evolution Body Morphs also has Nipple morphs.