Can't access anything but an index screen...

ZwytZwyt Posts: 119
edited December 1969 in The Commons

On the DAZ Sight I can't access anything but an index screen and the intro screen besides the forums. The index screen has links to all of the product categories but if I click on a link it just takes me right back to the same index screen. Somethings wonky in the world of Daz...

Charles

Comments

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

zwyt said:
    On the DAZ Sight I can't access anything but an index screen and the intro screen besides the forums. The index screen has links to all of the product categories but if I click on a link it just takes me right back to the same index screen. Somethings wonky in the world of Daz...

Charles

HEE HEE... beat you by a few seconds posting similar message. Glad to see it's not me and my ole PC. (Always a possibility but not THIS time.)
  • ZwytZwyt Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

robert952 said:
    zwyt said:

Charles

HEE HEE... beat you by a few seconds posting similar message. Glad to see it's not me and my ole PC. (Always a possibility but not THIS time.)

Yeah, it a really bad time for the sight to go down, maybe we were buyin' to much stuff, or we over loaded the servers rushing to download the new DAZ Studio beta... um... or maybe I just have no clue. ;)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Clearing cache has fixed this for some people, but not all.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Clearing cache has fixed this for some people, but not all.

There's a typo in the template.

Kendall