Saving scene

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Ok I am having trouble saving a scene with all my puppeteer and morphs all in one like I could in 4.0, whats wrong and how can i fix this. If there is no fix then you guys have to fix something.

Here is what happens in 4.0 i was able to create my character do the morphs do my poses in puppeteer and save it all in a scene. For instance I load Michael make him hulk out in a series of poses gradual transformation in puppeteer, save it via scene and call it good. Now I do that save it as scene but when i go and load it back up the poses are there so is the muscles and the poses in puppeteer are all different but he has muscles in all poses there is no gradual transformation.

Comments

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

You aren't doing anything wrong, there was a bug in the saving of animated morphing figures. It should be fixed in the latest 4.5, I think.

• edited December 1969

ReDave said:
    You aren't doing anything wrong, there was a bug in the saving of animated morphing figures. It should be fixed in the latest 4.5, I think.

I have tried the latest and its not an animation i'm doing its the simple morphs which don't seem to save. Ok lets say I have micheals hands grow I put a dot before the change and after the change. It works fine when I'm working on the project right then and there the animation and all works. I save it make a new scene then reload it and in puppeteer its like nothing has changed on my character the morphs I just worked on are not there. Well anyway I went back to 4.0 and am having no issues at all kind of sad the new realease is supposed to be better than the old version. Apparently they haven't gotten that memo yet.

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited October 2012

I believe Puppeteer uses the time-line even if you aren't animating. The bug I reported is fixed, but after checking, just now, it seems there's a different bug still on the same issue. >_<</p>

Post edited by ReDave on