office suit for genesis

2»

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

In a way you already have. ;)

Looks like there's a fair number of responses in the other thread.

• 3dsamm3dsamm Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

haha i guess you're right.. there are lots of brilliant responses but Im unsure about the freak required for the suit and the compatible figure.. though I imagine genesis by what the others say. Ill get it and also get the freak if need be :)

thanks!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

The Clothing was made for the Generation 4 male M4, H4, Freak 4.

It will fit Genesis when converted using the Autofit function availble in DS4 Pro.

Freak 4 was a morph of M4.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

So you don't need to buy anything extra.

edited June 2012

Downloads and installs and fits like a charm! Thanks very much for the help guys! - so impressed, cant believe how quick and easy that was.. was expecting to get bogged down in finding the right folder to store it! Awesome!

Post edited by 3dsamm on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

I recall a discussion in the old forum about that same suit, and how it seemed odd that the Freak was listed as a requirement. Someone responded to confirm that the Freak is not, in fact, required to use the suit (it's more like a "supported" product--I was hopeful that the new site would distinguish between "required" and "supported"...maybe someday it will...). Hope this is helpful.

Edit: I should probably add that that suit (Beowulf M4) was designed for Michael 4, not Genesis...but it will auto-fit to Genesis without requiring the purchase of any additional items.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

..sort of doubling up with these two threads now.. sorry.. but in reply to you scott, yes it auto fits genesis, you just select Michael 4 for what it was intended and the freak is not required for genesis..

I was wondering if anyone knows how to close the suit jacket? On the beowulf images, theres one of a model with the suit jacket closed and I cant see how that works..?

Cheers!

• JackFosterJackFoster Posts: 143
    edited December 1969

3dsamm said:
    ..sort of doubling up with these two threads now.. sorry.. but in reply to you scott, yes it auto fits genesis, you just select Michael 4 for what it was intended and the freak is not required for genesis..

I was wondering if anyone knows how to close the suit jacket? On the beowulf images, theres one of a model with the suit jacket closed and I cant see how that works..?

Cheers!

Okay, if I understand it correctly, you're using auto-fit on an M4 item to use it for genesis, yes? In that case, assuming you're not using the 4.5 version of Daz Studio, all of the morphs which were on the clothing before it was converted would be gone. Closing the jacket was probably a morph on the original version of the clothing, so it would have been removed when you converted it to genesis. This is fixed in the 4.5 version of Daz Studio, but that version isn't entirely complete yet.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,823
    edited December 1969

Merged the two threads to avoid duplication of effort.