Registering Plugins for D|S Pro

GoofyFootGoofyFoot Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I installed my copy of D|S Pro today, and got to the below screen. I tried copying the serial number used to registered D|S Pro into the 3D Bridge and the GoZ fields, but I don't see how to actually complete the registration. The Plugin Status icons never change from Disabled, and the Ok button is never activated. What step am I missing here?

PluginScreenshot.jpg
576 x 575 - 140K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited May 2012

The version number at the bottom of the screenshot says 1.0.11.9, which is not the latest version. If you installed 4.0.3.47 you need to install 3D Bridge and GoZ from the installers that come with 4.0.3.47.

ETA: If you have a free serial for DS4Pro, Decimator is not included due to contractual arrangements with the developer.

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • wizaerdwizaerd Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

And if we purchased Decimator, how do we get it installed? I never received a serial number or key for it, and when I try to actually do the install it say it cannot find the DAZ path, which is odd considering I just spent two night installing hundreds of different DAZ content packs that all found the path just fine. I've sent a support request to DAZ, have not heard anything back, and am quite frankly getting a bit miffed. I spent a hundred dollars on something as of yet I've been completely unable to use it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

wizaerd said:
    And if we purchased Decimator, how do we get it installed? I never received a serial number or key for it, and when I try to actually do the install it say it cannot find the DAZ path, which is odd considering I just spent two night installing hundreds of different DAZ content packs that all found the path just fine. I've sent a support request to DAZ, have not heard anything back, and am quite frankly getting a bit miffed. I spent a hundred dollars on something as of yet I've been completely unable to use it.

You don't need to install it -- the feature is built into the main program installer now. Just start up DS4 and put the serial number in the register plugins screen. The serial number should be in your "My Account" page under "My Serial Numbers".

• wizaerdwizaerd Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Oddly enough, that serial number did not show up until this morning, even though I purchased it two days ago. So I suppose it;s a moot point now...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

The serial number should have been emailed, but emails are iffy; it should also be in your account, on the serial codes page. The download is probably the DS3 version and is looking for DS3 - you don't need to isntall for DS4, just enter the serial number.