Voice Change?

Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
edited December 1969 in The Commons

On the old forum, someone asked for a free program that changes your voice from a man to a woman's just by speaking through the mic.

Saved the link for later, but now it's useless since I can't access that thread now.

So, does anyone know of a free program that will make a man sound like a woman and vice versa? Thanks.

Comments

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

On the old forum, someone asked for a free program that changes your voice from a man to a woman's just by speaking through the mic.

Saved the link for later, but now it's useless since I can't access that thread now.

So, does anyone know of a free program that will make a man sound like a woman and vice versa? Thanks.

I have been looking for the same thing for years. A program that will also change the tone of the voice. That way you can have many people speaking at the same time. I would love this too.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Copy the link...if you are using FireFox, select the bookmark and then Properties. Then add 'forumarchive' in place of 'forum' in the url and then it will take you to the old post...

The process is similar for other browsers, just need to be able to edit the saved link.

• edited October 2012
    Post edited by nieman151_516f901a4a on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,905
    edited December 1969

also Rovee VST plugin for Audacity