V4 Morphs++ not loading properly

I recently got the Morphs++ pack for V4, but when I load the pack only a handful of morphs show up on a few body parts, with no full body morphs at all. 

I tried:

Loading in V4; loading V4 Base from Poses with apply universal; loading V4++ same way.

Reinstalled V4 and morphs++.

Process seems simple enough, but no FBMs are loaded to the figure, and some body parts seem to have loaded fine while others have no morphs at all. 

I assume I am missing something obvious..

Comments

• Go to the content library you installed to, then inside that \Runtime\LIbraries\!DAZ and run the DzCreateExPFiles-v4.bat file (Windows) or DzCreateExPFiles-v4.command file (Mac). As long as that's also the content library to which the base figure was installed, and it isn't in a protected location like C:\Program Files, that should set things up so that the INJ All pose (or the individual morph injection poses) will work on a nwely loaded figure (not one saved in a scene, unfortunately)..

• lemipslemips Posts: 23

Go to the content library you installed to, then inside that \Runtime\LIbraries\!DAZ and run the DzCreateExPFiles-v4.bat file (Windows) or DzCreateExPFiles-v4.command file (Mac). As long as that's also the content library to which the base figure was installed, and it isn't in a protected location like C:\Program Files, that should set things up so that the INJ All pose (or the individual morph injection poses) will work on a nwely loaded figure (not one saved in a scene, unfortunately)..

Worked like a charm, many thanks!