Cool... WB DAZ!!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

sure can!!!

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Let me check... does it work... hope yes!

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Now if they will let us know when we can put our pictures back up, so people will know who we are.

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Now if they will let us know when we can put our pictures back up, so people will know who we are.

Yes I just tried to put an avatar/profile pic up but got this error "An error was encountered while attempting to assign your image"
    but just being able to post is good enough for now.. :)

Sal.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

Yes avatars are also broken atm. DAZ is aware of it and they are working on the minor forum glitches as fast as they can.

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Yes avatars are also broken atm. DAZ is aware of it and they are working on the minor forum glitches as fast as they can.

Thanks for the reply Frank... :)

Sal.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Oh really? Then I have to ask...

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR A WEEK????

/End Rant

%-P

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

I second that. This is almost certainly the worst piece of web site maintenance that I have ever seen.

And what has the forum got to do with this all singing all dancing super-dooper mega fantastic e-commerce engine that was allegedly the reason for all this disruption?

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

acanthis said:
    I second that. This is almost certainly the worst piece of web site maintenance that I have ever seen.

And what has the forum got to do with this all singing all dancing super-dooper mega fantastic e-commerce engine that was allegedly the reason for all this disruption?

These forums were tied to Magento hence the switch with them as well.

For more information on bugs store side being worked on and for information on how to contact Customer Service or Tech Support, please see this link:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

For bugs being worked on forum side, please see this link:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/123

I realize this transition has been a bit bumpy but we are working to rectify all issues as quickly as humanly possible and we thank all of you for your patience and understanding as we work to get everything squared away :)

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,495
    edited December 1969

Just testing out a post too. Let's see if posting images works too...if it works, here's a tutorial pic I posted the other day showing how to save a face in DAZ Studio. :)

SnowS

save_ds_face.jpg
    671 x 736 - 56K
  • WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

I have noticed that all new posts go to the end of the page. So, as we go, you will have to go to the last page, to read the new post. Will, that be fixed?

edited December 1969

Yeah and all the new posts aren't in order and scattered all over the place. Makes it hard to follow. Grr....

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,992
    edited December 1969

My eyes!... I smell melting corneas...

What is a fast reply as opposed to a regular reply?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I hope that posting any images can be fixed soon. I tried putting an image into my signature and that did not work.

• edited December 1969

It is great to have everyone back. Bumping around in the dark this past week has been an experience for sure. And, of course, I needed to be able to try to look stuff up or ask questions and couldnt LOL. But, the questions can wait and will see what all shows back up and such. I can't wait to see if we get a Gallery to use; those were awesome!

edited December 1969

Oh really? Then I have to ask...

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR A WEEK????

/End Rant

%-P

Maybe they have been reading the Dresden Files since you like them so much. :cheese:

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Hehe...I hope so Miss Wolf. Then perhaps they'll learn not to mess with a Wizard! :lol:

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

AHHHHH!!! DAZ unlocked the doors! Thanks much :) It was cold and lonely out in the wild :P

Welcome back everyone! :cheese:

• MoonfireMoonfire Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Peek a boo! I see we still have no faces. :P Just checking to see if my sig is working. Welcome back everyone. :D

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123
    edited December 1969

acanthis said:
    I second that. This is almost certainly the worst piece of web site maintenance that I have ever seen. ...

OK, give 'em a break. They were a bit sidetracked. I understand that the DAZ website people were moonlighting and trying to earn a few bucks working for the stock exchange during the Facebook IPO debacle. 8-O

Next week they're going to help during rush hour at the FAA air traffic control center in Utah. (*eek!*)

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Ahh, now we can post!!

For this occasion, I'll add a snapshot done last week or so.

Edit. Is this good, Ann? I sized to 542 sidewise.

Richard_Zeroed2.jpg
    542 x 132 - 14K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
  • FWIWFWIW Posts: 320
    edited December 1969

Looking forward to everyone having their faces back on. I feel like I am walking around without my glasses on. I never realized home much I relied on seeing avatars to keep track of who people were.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

It is kind of hard to follow the forum because the threads aren't in order.

I'm going to go easy on our friends at Daz.
    I really wish they had waited until they had everything done before making the switch.
    Then allowed for a lengthy Beta test.

Oh well, spilled milk now.

I hope they can pull it together in a couple of weeks.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Looking forward to everyone having their faces back on. I feel like I am walking around without my glasses on. I never realized home much I relied on seeing avatars to keep track of who people were.

That's true.

I thought I was the only one who did that, LOL!

edited December 1969

How about I feel like I am going around wearing somebody's glasses? I do not have any glasses, but I have relatives who wear glasses. None of them will give me their glasses.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

could always try to get people uswed to adding avatars as attachments until such time as it is fixed.

latest-avatar-finis.jpg
    100 x 100 - 13K
  • CD_2012CD_2012 Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Very unhappy with the new look of the Forum. It is so plain. Not very welcoming.

edited December 1969

They are working on making it more like the old forum.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    They are working on making it more like the old forum.

Are we going to have a section under our names for location? or does everyone have to go to our profiles to read that?

edited December 1969

We haven't been told exactly what they are working on.

This discussion has been closed.