PoserPro 2012 want's me to find this file??( solved)

chaylastormchaylastorm Posts: 16

I am using PoserPro2012 and have found this little problem.
When opening up and bringing Victoria up I get this little message.. find'M4Head_DP.tif' .. now I have looked everywhere and I can't find it.. and I'm not even using M4 he's just been installed.
Can someone tell me how to either get around this or where I can find the above .tif.

Thank you. :)

Post edited by chaylastorm on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What is the exact file you're trying to load? That is, indeed, a Michael 4 displacement map.

• chaylastormchaylastorm Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

O.K. I have loaded V4 and clothed her.. then I saved it.. now when I open up PoserPro using the saved file.. I get the above message.
    I have just re-installed PoserPro and have only loaded the main files for .. V4..A4..G4..M4 including the ones for muscles and I set of poses and one set of clothing for V4...
    so.. could it be one for the muscles.. it's just that I can't find it. :(

edited December 1969

O.K... I went with

7877_1_dpc_M4BaseMAC
    7878_1_dpc_M4Morphs
    7878_2_dpc_M4Genitalia_MAC
    9579_2_dpc_M4MuscleMrphsPwrLoader
    10300_1_dpc_M4MuscleMaps_1
    10300_2_dpc_M4MuscleMaps_
    2M4MuscleMorps

now these all had DAZ's.. 'open into the right place' thingy...and I haven't touched them... but now that it might be a displacement map.. I'm going to reload these again and see if it works..

If it works.. I'll put a note here so that you know.. :)

edited December 1969

I re-installed all of the above... then I started from scratch with V4... and so far it looks like it working. yahhhh... :)