GenX2 Update / Genesis 3 Add-On [Commercial]

191011121315»

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,025
    dmputa said:
    Leana said:

Yes, you need the G2 add-on too:

"Please note that the only clone morphs available for Genesis 3 are from the predecessor Genesis 2, but not the initial Genesis figure or for Poser figures. Hence, Genesis 2 is always required as an intermediate figure, and thus the Genesis 3 add-on will not work without the Genesis 2 add-on for GenX2."

Ok, thank you very much.
    What a bad luck, sad I was going to buy it because it was on sale but the offer has disappeared. I will have to wait more.

There are different sales every day right now, as there's a big sale event going on. Those will be on sale again at some point though, there are sales all the time at Daz.

• kgrosserkgrosser Posts: 141

Hello fellow renderers, I am completely aware of the reasons why it will be hard to get support on this product but unless there is an alternative it is the only hope I have. While I have created successful transfers of characters scultped from G3F morphs to G3M I recently stumbled into the "circular" problem.

I gathered some morpphs I had transferred from G3M to G3F but even afetre disabling all morphs from the GenX tab as well as moving the folder  from the morphs location the problem persists. What i have found is tha not only my created characters are listed as cicular, it also applies to Littlefox' Star2 which is the main reasin going through all this as I am creating toon characters. But that was a dead end, too as even afeter saving a character without any Star related dials it would show up as circular morph.  Loading a saved character and reading the values from it will throw the "not all morphs were found on this figure" error. The only solution would be to export via morph loader Pro - but iunfortunately this will lose the neccesary JCMs on reimporting. So i am somewhat stuck with creating skins, assets and all that pesky work each time I create a character, any hint would be highly appreciated.