Looking for updates (should not be this hard)

ROzbeansROzbeans Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

A couple weeks ago I noticed there were updates for the v4shapes for Genesis bundled stuff. Could have sworn I updated it all before it dropped off my downloadable. I'm trying to search for them through my ordered history list, but after being a member for YEARS, I've accumulated a lot of crap. The way it's all set up now, it's hard to even search for it.

Is there a quick way to see recent downloadable stuff without having to dig through all the orders? Before you were at least able to see, in chronological order, just what you ordered. Now it's just the order number and you have to click every single one. Come on, Daz, stop FIXING STUFF and making it worse than before.

Anyone?

Comments

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

ROzbeans said:
    A couple weeks ago I noticed there were updates for the v4shapes for Genesis bundled stuff. Could have sworn I updated it all before it dropped off my downloadable. I'm trying to search for them through my ordered history list, but after being a member for YEARS, I've accumulated a lot of crap. The way it's all set up now, it's hard to even search for it.

Is there a quick way to see recent downloadable stuff without having to dig through all the orders? Before you were at least able to see, in chronological order, just what you ordered. Now it's just the order number and you have to click every single one. Come on, Daz, stop FIXING STUFF and making it worse than before.

Anyone?

Your Itemized Order History is in alphabetical order, look under V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis.

Coldrake

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited October 2012

ROzbeans said:

Anyone?

If you're on Windows, Taozen's History Manager might help, it's linked in my sig.

It's not chronological, but it has a search box - if you know what you're looking for.

Bundles are easy - I've got another link in my sig, for those. (But you still need to know which bundles you got recently).

I don't know why stores can't just give us a flat chronological list of purchases, with dates.

My solution is to save every item page, as I buy. I have a sub-folder for each store. Tedious, but nobody can break it.

Post edited by T Jaiman on