Category Sales?

JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The Sales & Promotions page shows three categories currently on sale through Friday.

Only, an astonishing number of products listed in those categories show no sale price whatsoever. It doesn't matter whether I'm logged in or not. There are no sale prices on about half the items listed. (Well, it varies between categories.) Most of the ones that do show sale prices are DAZ Originals, but I haven't gone through all three of them to check whether the sale is just a part of the DAZ Original sale, or if it really is a category sale.

So, are these *categories* on sale, or aren't they? And if so, for how much. I see that the percentage varries all over the place on the items which are showing sale pricing.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    The Sales & Promotions page shows three categories currently on sale through Friday.

Only, an astonishing number of products listed in those categories show no sale price whatsoever. It doesn't matter whether I'm logged in or not. There are no sale prices on about half the items listed. (Well, it varies between categories.) Most of the ones that do show sale prices are DAZ Originals, but I haven't gone through all three of them to check whether the sale is just a part of the DAZ Original sale, or if it really is a category sale.

So, are these *categories* on sale, or aren't they? And if so, for how much. I see that the percentage varries all over the place on the items which are showing sale pricing.

Yeah they didn't do a good job of putting just a filter on the links. It is only DO products that are on sale. I did the same thing you did but when I picked Daz as the vendor they were all on sale from what I could see.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited December 1969

I think they must have baked their brains with the PA sale. This month just about everything is mired in confusion.

I mean, really. They couldn't have made it more confusing if they thought it out with both hands for a week.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited October 2012

Afaik, it's a DAZ Original sale. Thing is, apparently the store hasn't enough filter options to make it easier for us to find out which items in the respective categories are on sale. And DAZ couldn't be bothered to spend time to make extra categories for this sale. Just let the customers to it, I guess.

The way this whole sale was set up, with tons of false information and changing face almost daily for the first week, it seems pretty clear that on October 1st some employee walked into DAZ headquarters and said: "OK, time for the PC sale! Who was supposed to set that up again?"
    And then the panic started.

Post edited by Barubary on