Applying an extracted donor figure.

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited December 1969 in New Users

Let's say I'm building a figure that is more or less the same size and anatomy of a Genesis figure but has a different surface geometry so I can't create a morph from it. If I use the Extract Donor Figure from the genesis figure how do I rig that skeleton to my new model?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,673
    edited December 1969

If the figure is close enough to Genesis why not just use the Transfer Utility? But remember that if you use Genesis as a donor it's derivative product and you may distribute it only if it's an add-on (clothing, hair or additional body-parts).

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Revisiting this topic because I'm making a new figure that is somewhat similar in size and shape to the Chibi figure I previously made and I'd like to save myself some of the work by extracting the Chibi's skeleton and using it in the new figure. The Daz Document centre is completely useless when it comes to this topic.

• ttnnttnn Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

...The Daz Document centre is completely useless when it comes to this topic.

Right.
    Eh, what is the result of Extract Donor Figure supposed to be?
    I notice the option comes up in different settings and hidden menus.
  • 9 years later and still nobody knows how use Body Donor or Extract Donor Figure feature? frown