Trying to contact Horo

I downloaded the new HDRI set 'Tourbillon' by Horo.  These are nice sets of a castle ruin and should be really useful.  I like using HDRI maps because they normally provide the light for the scene plus are quick to render; often only 15 minutes.  The trouble with the Horo products is that they don't seem to light the scene as other HDRIs do; you can rotate them and it makes no difference, so you have to provide the lighting for your figure and need to get it right otherwise the result looks unrealistic. Horo's stuff also doesn't install like most other DAZ HDRIs and you have to locate them to load up; they do not appear in the presets.  Anyway, my question is: am I doing anything stupid to stop these lovely scenes from lighting my figures?  I there something I've missed?  Incidentally, I've been through the readmes and am doing everything right....I think.  I don't have any problems with other HDRIs which load and light the scene nicely. 

Comments

• Oh, I forgot to mention....there's a thread on this in the Platinum Club forum.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,167

rogerjhardy100 - sorry, I'm not often outside the Bryce forum. I'm not quite sure what issue you experience. It may be faster if you send me an email and we can tackle it directly together. Click on Website below my sig, there you find on top a contact link.

• Thanks, Hans-Rudolph,  I've sent an email!