G3F Female Head Morph Resource Kit 3

Has anybody purchased this?

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-head-morph-resource-kit-3

I'm having a difficult time identifying what some of the labelled morphs might do. 'Brows Nose Ridge Shape' and 'Apache 01', in particular. Could someone post a couple of 'before/after' set of images with those morphs applied at 0% and 100%, respectively? These things make it problematic to know whether or not a product is relevant to one's needs!

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited June 2016

the first head is G3F base,then is the Apache morph 100%

this pic is brows nose ridge shape at negative100% and then positive 100% , I bought it cause I prefer these type morphs to character morphs ,if I have some free time I'll do a couple of renders for you

12.png
    973 x 875 - 582K
    33.png
    973 x 875 - 638K
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Useful, thank you! Apache looks like it mainly centres on the jaw. Seems as if BNRS brings the bridge of the nose forward, rather than widens it, woukd that be correct?

Apache also shapes the nose cheekbones and mouth ,BNRS brings nose bridge in and out and the brow ridge in and out  rather the widening yes

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

I have all of the morphing kits and basically, I just play around and see what everything does, try a little of this, a little of that. It would be hard to remember what each of like 100 morphs per product do. For me, half the fun is experimenting...

That's what I use the Randomizer for it's fun !!