A very beginner question...

Hi, I m new here, and i want to ask you somes questions. Please note that i m french so i hope you can understand me... haha I bought last night the content " skyler's friends the boys" and i dont understand something.. I have the body and head morph, that is ok. But, when i want to load a character from my content, genesis 3 is just more smaller than the beginning. What can i do? Do i need To load manually every textures ? I want to create some "manga" Characters but the head morph in genesis 3 change just the mesh. He keeps his pilosity... I need to modifiate the texture in an other software too? I want to buy the anime manga bundle but i want to understand everything because it is very expensive... Here i finish... Once again, please Forgive me for my english... my parents told me to go To school rather than play football... Thanks To all

Comments

• Are you sure the product you bought has not other requirements? Did you get any error messages on loading?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,047

D'après le Readme "Skyler friends - the boys" ne contient pas de textures, uniquement les morphs. Il faut utiliser une texture d'un autre produit.

---

Judging from the product readme "Skyler friends - the boys" does not include textures, only morphs. So you would need to use a texture from another pack.

• yanncombayanncomba Posts: 9
    Oh thanks... that is why it didnt work like i want... So, in fact, if i modify the genesis texture for the default mesh i will be able to use it even if the morph is not the same ? So i just need To search some tutorials about the texturing... (if you ve got one in your bag...:p ) Ty. I can purchase the bundle now ! Thanks again. Your community is cool...;)