Morphing the dragon?

SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
edited December 1969 in New Users

When I first downloaded the free version of DS, it came with a dragon. He looks great, and I can change his colours and size no problem. But are there any morphs to change his shape, like you can make genesis fat or thin or lower the eyes and so on? When I select the dragon and go to "Shaping" there are two icons with a picture of the dragon. One is called INJ LE SDrgn and the other is called REM LE SDrgn, and have a plus and a minus sign respectively. I double clicked the first one The morphs I can find are in Parameters and these only change his expressions and tongue, but don't make him look like a different dragon, if you get what I mean. Is there a way to get my dragons to look like individual characters, like you can with Genesis?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

no not like Genesis

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI SteveM17

The Sub-Dragon that comes with DS4 is the (LE) Light Edition.
    It doesn't contain all the Morphs to change the shape, but it should have some morphs in the "Head" of the dragon to allow you to open the mouth and close the eyes.
    You can buy the Full Sub Dragon,
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/millennium-subdragon
    which includes the full body morphs, head morphs etc...
    There are also several texture packs and an additional Head morph (expansion pack) for the Sub Dragon.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

I've seen the letters LE in connection to other stuff and always wondered what it meant. Now I know! Thanks.

edited December 1969

Is there any free stuff out there for the dragon (morphs, clothing, props etc)?

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

Hi Steve
    Not that I know of,. although there are several texture packs and things in the store to buy.
    Have a look on shareCG.com and also in the Freepozitory of the old forums,
    Sorry it's not a very helpful reply

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

3DAGE said:
    Hi Steve
    Not that I know of,. although there are several texture packs and things in the store to buy.
    Have a look on shareCG.com and also in the Freepozitory of the old forums,
    Sorry it's not a very helpful reply

yes sharecg has some thing you can use .

edited December 1969

Sadly purchasing stuff isn't an option at the moment (unemployment and all that).. I'll have a scout around ShareCG and so on.

Thanks for your replies, peeps.