I buy the product 3 in 1 Outfit Skinny but the downloadable files does not appear

hedicarloshedicarlos Posts: 25
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello, I bought the product 3 in 1 Outfit Skinny but the downloadable files do not appear in My Downloadable Products page.
The order is complete :/
Already reseted download, but still does not appear.
Thanks

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

This will be one for a Support ticket directed to the Slaes Dept. We cannot deal with it from here as most of us are just volunteers and have no access to that side of the site. Plus remember that Daz3D closes in the weekends. Sorry we can't be more help to you.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have flagged the problem up,

• hedicarloshedicarlos Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

What can I do in this case?

edited December 1969

I am afraid that all you can really do is wait till we give you the HU that the problem is solved.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

There are other threads about this issue. Downloads are not appearing and now I get a Magento error when I try to log in to my account.

edited December 1969

My downloads have now appeared in my account, so it appears to be getting sorted out. Keep checking back to your account.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

My downloads did not appear at first either. Then I had to go shopping and when I came to my PC again, they were finally there. I did not have to contact support.

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My downloads did not appear at first either. Then I had to go shopping and when I came to my PC again, they were finally there. I did not have to contact support.

same happened to me , went to sleep than after a few hours the downloads were there, but I did contacted support about it just to let them know the problem . I think it also happened to me while back a few months ago and after a few hours it was fixed for me, so no worry :)