Hello To All

RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello to everyone , I'm a member here for a few months now till know was only reading posts in the forum . I'm new to this world of 3d and daz studio .

been playing with the program and studding Daz with the help of the posts in this forum and also by watching Dreamlight tutorials , and the you tube channel of Daz, my English is not the best one when it comes to writing but my reading and understanding is very good , so been kinda shy about asking questions and also many times I find the answers on my own by searching for them in the web .

I love this world of 3d and always saw this beautiful models on the web and was very interested on knowing how you people make them , the only 3d models I created before were in the sims 3 game , which is one of my favorite games ever,

I hope I can find my way in understanding this program more so I can finally create renders I will feel worth posting - I'm a slow learner and taking baby steps when it comes to learning new things

wish you all the best

Inbal

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Hello Inbal, and welcome!

If there is anything you need to know, please post in the New Users Forum. People in there are very friendly, and will try their best to help you out. Never be afraid of asking questions, we all had to do that in the beginning, and there is no safer place to ask than the New Users Forum.

See you soon on the forums I hope? Best wishes.

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

thank you for the warm welcome! :)

:-)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will have a good time and as Jimmy said, come and join us in the New Users forums.

edited December 1969

thank you!! will sure do

• bob.hosternbob.hostern Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

'Ello!
    I new here, too!
    Nice to meet you!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

Opps missed a few, sorry about that. Welcome come join the fun, and for help visit us in the New Users Help Forum.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

'Ello!
    I new here, too!
    Nice to meet you!

hello and welcome to you to !

opps missed a few, sorry about that. Welcome come join the fun, and for help visit us in the New Users Help Forum.

thank you !

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome to your newest addiction! :-)

edited December 1969

hahah you are right it's an addiction in did :)

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Welcome, welcome!

What are you hoping to accomplish with the software? Are you hoping to produce some art for a specific purpose?

If you need help, please shoot me a message here and I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience here.

edited October 2012

RKane_1 said:
    Welcome, welcome!

What are you hoping to accomplish with the software? Are you hoping to produce some art for a specific purpose?

If you need help, please shoot me a message here and I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.

I hope you enjoy your experience here.

this Is a great question !!

well my last goal is to know how to create stuff for the program , like models, clothing, skins,,,but I think this is way far from me , right now i'm trying to focus on how to create more artistic scenes , with the right kind of composition and light , and for that I need to get to know with the program better, thank you for your offer to help me .
    I posted a few questions and my first attempt with using the uber1 shader Here
    maybe you have some tips for me to improve my work ?
    thank you!

Post edited by RedHeadLilith on