Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Chohole's avatar makes me think of Nanny McPhee for some reason...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

K T Ong said:
    Chohole's avatar makes me think of Nanny McPhee for some reason...
    LOL! That has been noted before. Maybe even confirmed but I'm too tired to remember now. Brain has stated the fuzz up after 27 hours thing. Still not sleepy darn it to all heck.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,904
    edited December 1969

I just got home from work, am finally allowed to use mine now, it is an occupational and saftey work hazard to think!

edited December 1969

I just got home from work, am finally allowed to use mine now, it is an occupational and saftey work hazard to think!
    What you doing today Wendy? Any freak me out Stuff?
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Only 2 newbies today. One is the zombies! How coincidental lol

Morning Wendy :)

edited December 1969

only just morning if after 1am counts as morning :roll:
    got stuck on particles, rendering at an hour per frame last two days and not impressed with the results at all!
    might need to go off on a tangent and do something quite different.
    downloaded LMMS and decided Jacob was right.
    it is beyond me, thought Fruityloops was puzzling, back to Audacity for mixing and Melody assistant and proper music scores for me.

edited December 1969

only fruity loops I like come in a cereal box.

edited December 1969

You been working on soundtracks?

That's the deterrent for me with animation... Takes sooo long to render, And If you not get it right, the process goes all over again. But then, when you get it right, it can be insanely fantastic!

edited December 1969

well this just sucks bigtime
    my virginbroadband has stopped working on my desktop!!

edited December 1969

so now I cannot connect to the net on my desktop
    will try reinstalling and restarting but kinda awkward right now.

edited December 1969

u on android then?

edited October 2012

yes, usually am.
    can still download on my laptop but kinda makes Windows updates and online DRM verification programs like iClone impossible.
    no wifi on desktop or I could use my tab as a modem.
    just opened the case and blew out heaps of dust, maybe that might help!
    (just dust, no catfur)

reinstalled it but cannot make a connection, perhaps they did not pay Optus rent on the phonetower!
    I DO get this sometimes, at least it is not telling me the device has been disconected now.
    usually means the tower is maxed out or offline.
    but then my Galaxy and my Nokia smartphone lose 3G too!
    both ok, but they are Optus so just sayin VIRGIN PAY YOUR BLOODY BILL!!!

Untitled_2.jpg
    993 x 630 - 129K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited October 2012

Now that bites, hope you get it working soonest. I think I'm going to wander off and play with my RRRR contest render a bit. If you have not checked it you really should, it'n in the Commons now by the way. The RRRR Contest I meant.

edited December 1969

lol! ok my virginbroadband email client ALSO down on my Android!!!

edited December 1969

lol! ok my virginbroadband email client ALSO down on my Android!!!
    AH HA!! I have no clue. It just sounded good in my head. Is that a real clue? Like the tower is out.
    edited December 1969

You wif virgin? Optus can be terrible with coverage... I in my house, all bars reception... Stroll to the bathroom, 1 bar. Go to wodonga almost nothing! I need telstra.

edited December 1969

like I said same tower, owned by Optus my Android is happily using
    and I cannot get the Virgin website, my account on my android EITHER!

maybe they got attacked!

edited December 1969

Virgin site must be down. Hope their planes are still up though lol

Though that doesnt explain why you have no connection.

edited December 1969

I had heated correspondance 12 years ago with Testra over $10 they thought I might owe them money when I cancelled my landline but infact they ended up owing ME!!

threatened debt collection until it turned out THEY were in the red! then stopped replying and NEVER paid me!
    so I will not touch them with a barge pole, one of the reasons I do not have a landline. :snake:

edited December 1969

That's annoying... I can understand why you left em. so many arrogant white collars around. How do you normally go with the tower? Generally in the past has it been reliable or temperate?

edited December 1969

* Temperamental not temperate.

edited December 1969

posting from Desktop now, back online
    well it IS 2:40am after all!
    normal people asleep, prob doing maintainance!
    like I said, does happen but the usually the LOT goes out!

edited December 1969

mostly ok but EXPENSIVE!!!!

edited December 1969

costs me $50 for 7Gig a month
    another $70 to Optus for my phone and Tablet but I get 10Gig and no upfront for the tablet
    3/4 (18 mths) through my plan already, might do a landline deal when it is up with less on the android.

edited October 2012

I had heated correspondance 12 years ago with Testra over $10 they thought I might owe them money when I cancelled my landline but infact they ended up owing ME!!

threatened debt collection until it turned out THEY were in the red! then stopped replying and NEVER paid me!
    so I will not touch them with a barge pole, one of the reasons I do not have a landline. :snake:

That hit's close to home, (rendering right now a no go, brain looked at DS and went REALLY?) about 12 years ago we had a Tornado about 7 miles from here, I had a large limb come off my hickory tree and take all my lines off the house. The Power company was here the next day and hooked me right back up. Ma Bell (Big Company back then) never showed. I reported my line down for at least a week, still I got nothing. I called one last time (cell phone I had to have for the job, on call 24/7) I was getting the same we will look into the problem I had heard all week, so I demanded to speak with a Supervisor. In one minute I was told my house was listed as Destroyed by the storm and they refused to run a line to a property without a home on it. I explained I was standing in my house and that I had NO damage but they refused because my address was on some list. I never found out what list but I got Power, Cable and of course Property Taxes that year. I still do not have a landline to my house, I have a cable phone now.
    edited December 1969

Wow, that's so stupid. What do they not have a brain. There are many ways to varify somethings existence, and all they need to do is send their electrician and he'll see the damn house wtf lol!

edited December 1969

Daz cannot place my order for two bikinis I used my platinum bonus $4 on, went to paypal twice, hope I do not get billed twice!!

edited December 1969

Oh look... 2112 Write it backwards and it the same lol .... (Omg, I've posted 60 posts in my sesh today bh)

edited December 1969

send them a Google maps image of your house!

edited December 1969

Daz cannot place my order for two bikinis I used my platinum bonus $4 on, went to paypal twice, hope I do not get billed twice!!

If it did, you could get a full refund for it.

This discussion has been closed.