INJ/ REM V4 morph with embedded ERC's?

bringhobringho Posts: 239

I've been asked to convert my eXtreeme Heels : xTH Pumps from Genesis to V4 for Poser.

I've created the 5 morphs to adapt the V4 feet to my shoes.

I used ExP Export yo create a number of files spread out in the /libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folder and
used DzCreateExPFiles-V4 as stated in the http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/tutorials/exp/tutorials tutorial.

The morphs are one fit morph and four ERC morphs.

Everything works fine in Daz Studio as well as in Poser.

My final quest is to get rid of the files in the /libraries/!DAZ/Victoria 4/ folder and wrap everything up in one INJ / REM package.

All information found so far deals with single morph INJ / REM files. Nothing on injecting ERC's.

So: Is it possible to do it this way?

And, If it is possible: How is it done?

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Please correct me if I'm wrong but that's for gen 4 figures on Genesis right?

I'm working on the 4'th generation Victoria, not Genesis with a Gen 4 morph...

Thanks anyway, a reply is way better than silence ;-)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

If you don't have the files in the \!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder you won't be able to create channels for your morphs. A pose, which is what a standard Inj/Rem set is, can use only existing channels - that's the limitation ExP was created to get around, it is read as part of the figure loading and creates the channels then.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • bringhobringho Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Well, maybe I'm just slow today...

One morph adjusts the feet for the shoe where the toes and foot are in zero rotate position.

Then there are one ECR for each of the left and right the Foot rotation, and the same for the left and right toes.

But as Richard state - and as I suspected - it's unfortunately not doable in a pz file.