My download link's website/s are Unavailable!?

takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,941
edited October 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Gimmie a break, NOW I can't even download the DS 4.5 updates via my account, due to the website being unavailable!? :shut:

Link destroyed and obliterated, this was a link that has met an untimely end..

Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I'll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! :blank:

BTW, yes I did download the separate 4.5.0.114 vers, but I rely heavily on my GoZ and was looking to get the updated g5 kit, but it seems that won't be happening.....Assuming of course that it's unavailable due to high traffic, yet that still doesn't account for the red-flags with my browser's security...

Post edited by takezo_3001 on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,126
    edited December 1969

Which file were you trying to download? The direct link isn't secure - why would it be, when it doesn't require any personal information? - but if you buy it and get itt hrough your account it is (and that's the route to go as the direct download is standard only).

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Gimmie a break, NOW I can't even download the DS 4.5 updates via my account, due to the website being unavailable!? :shut:

Link removed

Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I'll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! :blank:

BTW, yes I did download the separate 4.5.0.114 vers, but I rely heavily on my GoZ and was looking to get the updated g5 kit, but it seems that won't be happening.....Assuming of course that it's unavailable due to high traffic, yet that still doesn't account for the red-flags with my browser's security...

Hi, when I use Internet Explorer, the browser also tells me something about unsecured site. But when I use any other browser, everything is fine. It´s only IE that complains, so just use Firefox or Chrome instead.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,941
    edited December 1969

Which file were you trying to download? The direct link isn't secure - why would it be, when it doesn't require any personal information? - but if you buy it and get itt hrough your account it is (and that's the route to go as the direct download is standard only).

That is my point exactly, and the sole purpose of this post. It was through my account that I received my browser/s flags and unavailable download links. To answer your question, I tried DL'n the genesis update, GoZ, plus every other link involved with DS 4.5...Thanks though, for the response! ;-)

...Plus, I think download.daz3d.com has been hacked as my browser/s flagged the download link/s as unsecured!...Looks like I'll have to wait for the full release until I can upgrade my DS4! :blank:

Hi, when I use Internet Explorer, the browser also tells me something about unsecured site. But when I use any other browser, everything is fine. It´s only IE that complains, so just use Firefox or Chrome instead.

I favor Opera far and above Firefox, because it has turned into a buggy unresponsive mess over the years, so as it stands, the only reason that I still use Firefox is because they have several indispensable plugins that I use that Opera doesn't.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,941
    edited December 1969

Well, Looks like I guessed right, seems like it was traffic-related because I'm able to download my addiction materials now as we speak!
    Thanks again Richard, for your response, though the problem worked itself out in the end!