TangoAlpha's Coming Soon: End of the Track [Commercial]

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Here's a couple of 360s from an old set . . .

In the 360 viewer: Exchequer and Undercroft

Checker Spherical-2k.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 1M
    Undercroft Spherical 1 copy.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 2M
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476

Sings to the tune from the Lego movie: Instances are awesome...!  Instances are cool when there's lots in a scene!

Ahem, that's enough of that! blush

Just submitted my next set, and there are lots of instances - tens of thousands easily (it's an outdoor scene). But you'd never know: even on my old i5, it navigates like the scene was empty.

Any teaser imagery? Something like the Apple Orchard?

edited April 2017

This is a WIP of my rookie cop character, Summer Moon, for this month's Camp NaNoWrimo project. Just so happent the environment she's crouching in might currently be in QA, as it were. wink

cops2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by TangoAlpha on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Oooh nature set!

I am playing with my brand new City Hall set and it makes me long for that building's close cousin, the Community Center. My local community center is a big single floor building with a preschool room, two gymnasiums and an exercise room (and associated locker), a central lobby/lounge and a number of differently sized ball-room/mini-gyms/dance-studios/craft-rooms. And offices to manage the rental of city park facilities and stuff... I dunno if that could be made to work as an alternate interior for City Hall but in the realm of 'prosaic buildings you could set a hilarious sitcom in' I'd love to see it.

Hmmm... I wonder if it could fit into the crime lab. I don't have that set yet....

In real life, the crime lab building is a community outreach centre . . . (although it actually was a mortuary up until the 1990s)

In real life, the crime lab building is a community outreach centre . . . (although it actually was a mortuary up until the 1990s)

Excellent. I can't pick it up today (and indeed have no EXPLICIT use for it yet) but next time there's a sale....

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

This is a WIP of my rookie cop character, Summer Moon, for this month's Camp NaNoWrimo project. Just so happent the environment she's crouching in might currently be in QA, as it were. wink

You have definitely piqued my interest with this environment.  The water texture looks really good.  Oh, by the way, the young lady looks quite fetching as well!

Cheers,

Alex.

• the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495

The shoreline is very well done!  I will have to keep an eye out for this.

Cheers!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,922
    head wax said:

City Hall is a lot of fun and a stack of nooks to use, Thanks Tim.

Here's another Carrara NPR render inside City Hall.

(Thanks for sharing those others too)

Ack, as a mother this give me hives just looking at it lol!

thanks, I guess I things from the kid's perspective :)

Are you willing to part with anymore details? It looks very nice from what I can see here.

I find myself in need of nice green scenes, TangoAlpha! If it was in QA 8 days ago surely it's coming out soon? Surely?

edited April 2017

It generally takes a month for a set to get through QA. And while Daz doesn't like us to give out dates, it is proceeding normally.

Here's another teaser from one of the 20 included camera setups:

iray2-cam2a.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M

Reminds me of riding horses with my family as a child.

edited April 2017

It's getting close . . . Country Ford for DS (3Delight & Iray) and Carrara:

01-Country-Ford-Daz3d.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    16-Country-Ford-Daz3d.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    13-Country-Ford-Daz3d.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    02-Country-Ford-Daz3d.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454

Beautiful! I love your sets. I may grab this to kitbash with the apple orchard and Jackson's field...

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Another must have! 

Cheers,

Alex.

• I will obviously have to find some way to afford that.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

wonderful.

j

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

I will obviously have to find some way to afford that.

Ditto — I've been trying to cut down (and nearly succeeding) since MM, but some things are must-buys.

edited April 2017

La la la. So looking forward to this. It made me start following your Facebook page in the hope of extra sneak peaks. I just love how expansive and flexible your sets are.

Post edited by dreamfarmer on

Another winner!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

Ooh, daffodils as well as bluebells! (The rest of the scene looks pretty good too)  I can't wait...

edited April 2017

La la la. So looking forward to this. It made me start following your Facebook page in the hope of extra sneak peaks. I just love how expansive and flexible your sets are.

Cheers, and thanks for the follow. smiley When this set was in development it was codenamed Project Harrison (some people thought it was going to be an airport - this was not long after Harrison Ford became "the schmuck that just landed on a taxiway!")

It's too early to show WIPs of the next set yet (it's gonna be big, and I'm already planning out the promos -- and Llamo Man will be back for sure!), but do keep an eye out!

Meet Llamo Man surprise

Camera 13 car.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M
    MelanieL said:

Ooh, daffodils as well as bluebells! (The rest of the scene looks pretty good too)  I can't wait...

Yup. Late daffs and early bluebells, obvs. wink Plus flowering hawthorn and blackthorn, which complements the fruiting versions in Tangy Apple Orchard.

edited April 2017

And here's the spherical render from the promos in a 360 viewer: http://www.2vr.in/V-YA9

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,779

Just excellent and well done, TangoAlpha.

Cheers, Artini smiley

• Instant buy. THANK YOU for the realistic shoreline. Sorely needed!