Spyro and Jaderail Collaborative Projects

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Do you sit up all night (Day) all the time? I notice its afternoon for you and your posting. Did you get any rest today? I'm in no hurry for the set (right now, still up) But I'm sure it will be fun to play with. I know that I will wish to Smart Prop some of it, I got pretty fast when I did the FGBow set for the last of three times. I know all the steps now and the right order to do them in. So we will see what comes from the Primitive set.

What do you say folks? Please wait on the FGBow set before you make up your mind. All future sets will need to follow that style.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

LMAO, I'd of thought you'd be in bed lol... Nar I went to bed, then got up and was back in the game like I never left lol. I have made all weapons PP2's now. They are awaiting Icons. I've still got to texture the Separate flints. I'm having a little break for a few mins. But I am close!

edited December 1969

Sure have fun,see if I care. I'm tired as I can get but pushing it So I will sleep hard and well. I do mean take your time no hurry. I've been asked to watch for stuff with the DSON threads so I've had things to do. I'm not much help as a DS user but I can answer the questions when they do not read the posted Doc file :) . I'll probably be gone within the hour. You let me know about the FGBow Smart props when you get the time, I have it all saved and ready if it needs anything.

edited December 1969

All props are now exported PP2's... Awaiting Icons and the product Promo Pics.

8x Spears, 16x Knives, 8x Separate Flints

Prop Total Count: 32.

There are 2x Spear models, 4x Knife models and 4x Flint models.

edited October 2012

Promo test...

PrimitiveWeapons_-_Promo.jpg
    1050 x 800 - 372K
    FGBowSP_Promo.jpg
    800 x 800 - 357K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

There is only one problem I have with the PP2's.... They refuse to carry the information of the 'Smoothing Angle'... So, there is some distortions in the Spear1B (bent spear) on the center grip. But adjusting the value to around 75 fixes it straight away.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

looking good. Great promos to..well done.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I don't know what I would use any of these for, but they look so good that I know I HAVE to have them.

edited December 1969

Thanks guys :cheese:

Jaderail... I'm having some serious problems uploading! It keeps getting an IO error when I try to upload the primitive weapons.

Might see what happens If I split it up into two packs. Such a pain in the *Censored* !

edited December 1969

OH FOR GOD SAKE! I split it in half and yet again IO Error!!!!!!

edited December 1969

Okay... 3 more attempts finally uploaded it successfully :roll:

Uploaded...

FG Smart Props Expansion
    Part 1 of Primitive Weapons (Spears and Flints)
    Part 2 of Primitive Weapons (Knives)

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited October 2012

Am I right in thinking the Expansion for the FB bow won't work on Genesis in DS4?

I haven't updated to 4.5 yet.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Am I right in thinking the Expansion for the FB bow won't work on Genesis in DS4?

I haven't updated to 4.5 yet.

The Bow will smart prop but the you will need to do the quiver by hand it is 4.5 format.
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Okay... 3 more attempts finally uploaded it successfully :roll:

Uploaded...

FG Smart Props Expansion
    Part 1 of Primitive Weapons (Spears and Flints)
    Part 2 of Primitive Weapons (Knives)

I'll nab those after I go see the vampires at the clinic.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,905
    edited December 1969

I am like Anne, not much use for weapons in my videos, though cupid shot an arrow into a heart using bullet in one gif I did.
    got lots for some odd reason, will add these to my arsenal stockpile.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Promo test...

the bow looks great :)

edited December 1969

Downloaded the Primitive weapons. I will take a hard look as soon as my head clears up. It was treatment day so I'll be all fuzzy in the head for hours.

Elmer Fudd: Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit....I'm hunting Wabbit folks. I reference to my Food and Food II renders.

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Hey guys, congratz on all the good stuff you made. Downloaded some of it today and i'm really lovin' the FiberGlass Bow.
    Thank you for sharing it with us, it's so inspiring to see it all happen in this thread.

FiberGlassBow2.png
    618 x 800 - 859K
    edited December 1969

Hey guys, congratz on all the good stuff you made. Downloaded some of it today and i'm really lovin' the FiberGlass Bow.
    Thank you for sharing it with us, it's so inspiring to see it all happen in this thread.
    I want to thank you for the render. I'm sure Spyro will love that.
    edited December 1969

Brog has something to say....

Brog_Spear.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Downloaded but not installed. With my hectic life I have no idea when I can play with them.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it :cheese: Thanks for the render too, Looks fantastic!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Brog has something to say....

HEHE!

edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Spyro said:
    Promo test...

the bow looks great :)

Thanks Ivy!!

edited December 1969

I am like Anne, not much use for weapons in my videos, though cupid shot an arrow into a heart using bullet in one gif I did.
    got lots for some odd reason, will add these to my arsenal stockpile.

Ya never know When they might come in handy... So you know, apparently there's a zombie outbreak in Daz, enough said. LMAO

zombie.jpg
    486 x 608 - 240K
  • Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited December 1969

Cool thread! The primitive weapons look good!

edited December 1969

Thanks Very much Razor! :cheese:

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Beautiful stuff, Spyro. Excellent!

edited December 1969

Thanks RKane!!

• cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 155
    edited December 1969

You guys are doin some great work! I'm amazed, and I've been gazin at digital art for years!

I'm quickly becoming a WIP thread addict :)