Platinum Club 10th Anniversary Sale Discussion

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

Looks like they updated the promotion page to reflect that you need to spend 100 for the 10 dollar of coupon to work. They also made the coupon codes stick out more. Let's see if something else happens today.

Michael 5 Pro bundle has been added to the Buy-it-All Bonus too. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions
    Make sure you refresh the page to see the changes. Guess it does help to grumble, as they are listening....

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    Looks like they updated the promotion page to reflect that you need to spend 100 for the 10 dollar of coupon to work. They also made the coupon codes stick out more. Let's see if something else happens today.

Michael 5 Pro bundle has been added to the Buy-it-All Bonus too. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions
    Make sure you refresh the page to see the changes. Guess it does help to grumble, as they are listening....
    Good for them! Personally I'd be more than happy with S5 or V5, own the M5 bundle already, and probably can't afford to buy it all anyway, but I'm still glad to see this. The M5 Pro Bundle will make a fantastic prize for someone. :)

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

I am still wondering if they're going to tell us what needs to be purchased to qualify for the buy it all bonus, what they have listed in the sales & promotions announcement is not very clear.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I imagine that so far it would be...

Atrophy
    Parkside Heath
    Forlorn for Parkside Point Interior
    Nocturnal for Onyx Female

• Mary WilliamsMary Williams Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

You know what would be -really- cool? If DAZ put together a couple of scene bundles, like a Dream Home bundle or a Gothic Landscape bundle, and used those for general prizes or incentives, too. I know some folks that would -love- to have all of the Dream Home pieces in one go! And, there's enough gothic building PC and DO items to make at least a couple of bundles from, easy.

I mean... I probably -have- most of those PC/DO items, so it won't do much for me. But it'd be a nifty incentive even for the Poser/Carrara/Bryce crowd, not just for the PC celebration, but for any contest/event DAZ chooses to sponsor.

Just a thought.

edited December 1969

Ooooh! I agree, Nightsong! That would be extremely awesome, and cool!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited October 2012

Lindsey said:
    Good for them! Personally I'd be more than happy with S5 or V5, own the M5 bundle already, and probably can't afford to buy it all anyway, but I'm still glad to see this. The M5 Pro Bundle will make a fantastic prize for someone. :)

Nice!

Time was, DAZ listened to customer concerns and fixed issues like this when we pointed them out, back before their Not Fair approach took hold. Dare we hope to see such happy times again? Is this a hint of sunrise on the horizon?

I am still wondering if they're going to tell us what needs to be purchased to qualify for the buy it all bonus, what they have listed in the sales & promotions announcement is not very clear.
    You're right, there needs to be a simple'n'accurate link-list posted.

Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

Has anybody been able to actually use any of the Anniversary coupons? I just tried with the $4.00 one and the first time I got "not valid" then logged out, took 2 freebies out of my cart and tried it again when I logged back in. Then the "not a valid coupon" message did not come up, leading me to believe it was working ... until I noticed the price did not change. And there were only Daz Originals (4 of the .99 cent items) in the cart. I did not check out since I don't know if it's gonna work or vanish into cyberspace.

Or does this one also need a not-mentioned minimum purchase amount before it's any good?

edited December 1969

I think it won't work on Platinum Club items.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

My 4 dollar coupon works if I activate it, so yeah ^^
    Considering all the coupons and if indeed you only need those 4 in order to get a M5 or V5 bundle, I am going to do some shopping tomorrow.
    But I'll ask about if indeed those are the only items needed.
    As soon as I have an answer, I'll post it!

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Oh, noooooooooo ! I was so happy, when I read about this coupon and now that.
    Now I can only hope, that the PC sale brings enough interesting items at once and that the prices are low enough to put all together in one order. Or maybe in two *grmpfmbll* ;-/

edited December 1969

No, they're gonna dish out more this month, so you gotta catch 'em all. Kinda like Pokemon.

That's just the appetizer for this week.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Not that I am ready yet, but has anyone seen anyplace to post the renders using the PC Anniv. items?

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Onyx for Genesis Male isn't on sale, even though it's required for Night Watcher, which is on sale. Just sayin'.

(For that matter, Wonderland Alice for V4 isn't on sale, and is required for both Alexia and Gothica. Perhaps the Wonderland Alice Unimesh Fits should also be on sale.)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

atryeu said:
    *kicks dumb thread for not sending notifications* I can see this is going to be a great month -_-

*waits for the 99c sale to start*

It appears to have started: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/daz-originals?dir=asc&order=price scroll down past the free stuff

things just got interesting!

no announcement on this yet? saying what's on sale?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

True, but when PC items go on sale for less than PC price they become non-PC temporarily and are then eligible for coupon/voucher use like any other Daz Original. Or has that changed now? It's kinda hard to keep track of what does and doesn't work any more since the "new and improved" store opened.

edited December 1969

Well I guess we need some extra-clarification from the Powers That Be, then. But that would be my best guess.

To me, this is not a problem, I got huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of catch-up to do, and Doctor Bundle looks like something that's gonna be on sale on Friday, so I can spend it there...

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited December 1969

zigraphix said:
    Onyx for Genesis Male isn't on sale, even though it's required for Night Watcher, which is on sale. Just sayin'.

(For that matter, Wonderland Alice for V4 isn't on sale, and is required for both Alexia and Gothica. Perhaps the Wonderland Alice Unimesh Fits should also be on sale.)

Gyah, you got here first. :) Yes, please add Wonderland Alice for V4 to the list.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Buy it all Bonus

Buy ALL of the Platinum Club new releases and cross-over items throughout the month and get your choice of Victoria 5, Michael 5, or Stephanie 5 Pro Bundles FREE

So I'm confused about what DAZ means here, do you buy everything through out the month, then at the end of the month Daz will give you a choice? Seems like an admin nightmare. Or will there be a buy-it-all button at the end of the month?

And what does cross-over items refer to? Any Daz person want to explain?

edited December 1969

IIRC that one works with the Morphing Fantasy Dress expansion, right? The one which has Genesis port as well? (I hope so, I bought it!)

Anyway.

If people are in a mood for spoilers... You know how there's that product wiki? And just like all good wikis, it keeps track of changes. And although we can't see the page content before it is out, we can see something...

Well.

I'm not gonna name the items here, but I'll provide some links, the ones you can click on and maybe see a bit of what lies ahead. And wonder which is for PC and what will be DAZ Original and what will be PA...

Link 1...
    Link 2...
    Link 3...
    Link 4...
    Link 5...
    Link 6...
    Link 7...
    Link 8...
    Link 9...
    Link 10...
    Link 11...
    Link 12...
    Link 13...
    Link 14...
    Link 15...
    Link 16...
    Link 17...
    Link 18...
    Link 19...
    Link 20...
    Link 21...
    Link 22...
    Link 23...
    Link 24...
    Link 25...

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, they were fast in answering!
    About the buy-all and get M5 or V5 for free, here is how it works:

Throughout the month until october 31 they will be releasing new stuff.
    If they are all into your posession on october 31, they told me to contact them and they will help you through the prosess of getting a free M5 or V5 bundle.

edited December 1969

Oh noes! I'm sleepy again! So I'm gonna go and catch some Zs. (I hear they do good for ya.)

So if something interesting happens, someone shout out loudly so I can hear it, 'kay?

Nite, my PC friends!

funny-gifs-someone-is-sleepy.gif
    340 x 191 - 2M
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    IIRC that one works with the Morphing Fantasy Dress expansion, right? The one which has Genesis port as well? (I hope so, I bought it!)

Anyway.

If people are in a mood for spoilers... You know how there's that product wiki? And just like all good wikis, it keeps track of changes. And although we can't see the page content before it is out, we can see something...

Well.

I'm not gonna name the items here, but I'll provide some links, the ones you can click on and maybe see a bit of what lies ahead. And wonder which is for PC and what will be DAZ Original and what will be PA...

Link 1...
    Link 2...
    Link 3...
    Link 4...
    Link 5...
    Link 6...
    Link 7...
    Link 8...
    Link 9...
    Link 10...
    Link 11...
    Link 12...
    Link 13...
    Link 14...
    Link 15...
    Link 16...
    Link 17...
    Link 18...
    Link 19...
    Link 20...
    Link 21...
    Link 22...
    Link 23...
    Link 24...
    Link 25...

A zombie for genesis? I hope its a juicy one, there are only a couple of zombies for daz an poser and most of them are what I'd consider a zombie that's dried up... perhaps a zombie that's been in the desert.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    A zombie for genesis? I hope its a juicy one, there are only a couple of zombies for daz an poser and most of them are what I'd consider a zombie that's dried up... perhaps a zombie that's been in the desert.

Zombies aren't notorious for their judicious use of moisturiser :P

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited October 2012

RE the "PC-S@VINGS-10" coupon did NOT work for MY $100+ Cart. Invalid Coupon. Yes, I reentered and checked for spaces.
    I will tell DAZ sales this, I am NOT refilling my cart with all these items if it dumps its contents. I wasted too much time filling it once.

This FRIGGIN STORE SUX BIG TIME. (The Magneto storefront engine, not the concept) Its ruining the experience

UPDATE: Was able to get 3.85 the 4$ coupon to apply against the $110 invoice. It appears that the coupon applies against a total of $100 on DAZ products (NO PA) that are NOT $1.99 or less in cost. I also had to eliminate a Fast Grab sale item to get the coupon to apply. I could not et the $100 coupon to accept until I had over $380 in the sale and tossed in Carrara Pro. May be a bug in the cart that retains discount even when qualifying items/amount is reduced...but I didn't want to test/mess with the with things and didn't check out to see if the discount held through the transaction.

Post edited by Dream Cutter on
  • GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Some of the titles under the links sound as if there's something for Bryce or Carrara, too ^_^ - but I hope mostly for Bryce ;-)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Skiriki said:

True, but when PC items go on sale for less than PC price they become non-PC temporarily and are then eligible for coupon/voucher use like any other Daz Original. Or has that changed now? It's kinda hard to keep track of what does and doesn't work any more since the "new and improved" store opened.

I don't think it works that way anymore. :(

Skiriki, which dress were you asking about? The Alice one isn't the MFD, and hasn't been updated to Genesis as far as I know. There is a separate Alice expansion for the MFD... also not updated to Genesis yet. :(

edited December 1969

Onyx Male Outfit now shows up in the Halloween Sale category, which is supposed to be all 99 cent items until the 10th. But it's still priced at $1.99 and that does not change when I put it in my cart. Another Daz Oops?

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

*wonders why this PC sale discussion thread is suddenly in The Commons*