>.< why draft save message right on top of post button?

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

why draft save message right on top of post button?

Oscar Meyer Gulf   >.<   iz painful like arthritis

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

It goes away quite quickly, and if you post the message it doesn't save the draft. If you forget to post the message, or for some reason the computer shuts down, then it does save the draft. So if you typed a whole long message and a problem occurred, you don't have to type it all out again.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

yeah but, when i hit the post/comment button,

half the time doesnt work

cuz the draft saved message is covering the button

look how low my post count is becoming lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Hah Hah.   It must depend on the the screen formatting on the device you are using to post,  as it doesn't do that for me,  but I use a 16 x 9 format screen/monitor and also If it is in line with the "Post Comment" button you should be able to use the scroll to move it

my netbook has 11" screen  1024x600  

2006 smiley

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Chohole said:

It must depend on the the screen formatting on the device you are using to post,  as it doesn't do that for me,  but I use a 16 x 9 format screen/monitor and also If it is in line with the "Post Comment" button you should be able to use the scroll to move it

I don't get the overlap if I scroll the page all the way up, but sometimes I don't notice I haven't done that. Frequently, though, the auto-zoom-up scroll when I click on the quote button places the page in exactly the right wrong place.

The most annoying part, though, is when the draft button abruptly barges in just when I've decided I want to post, but before my finger actually presses the mouse button hard enough to register. It's as if the forum knows exactly when to fire up the save routine for maximum "argh!" value... 

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

The most annoying part, though, is when the draft button abruptly barges in just when I've decided I want to post, but before my finger actually presses the mouse button hard enough to register. It's as if the forum knows exactly when to fire up the save routine for maximum "argh!" value... 

That it does...it must be some sort of predictive algorithm based on typing speed and post frequency or something...

argh! maximum overdrive  mail

mjc1016 said:

That it does...it must be some sort of predictive algorithm based on typing speed and post frequency or something...

argh maximum overdrive