Above the Clouds for Iray: Nimbostratus [Commercial]

Rise up “Above The Clouds” with Nimbostratus for Iray. Your aerial adventures begin with three 360° scenes representing day, sunset, and a full moon. Each scene has a unique render preset, nimbostratus clouds, and a distant ring of clouds. The full moon scene subset also includes a ring of stars.

Go beyond the included scene subsets by customizing the cloud prop. Material presets assist in scaling the cloud effects to fit the size of your scene, speeding up renders, smoothing, and adjusting cloud transparency.

PDF Instructions included on how to customize surfaces beyond the presets. ReadMe

I will be watching this thread closely for the next couple weeks and answering questions. The forum messaging-to-email has been inconsistent so if you post here and we don't respond within a day or so please send a PM.

I would truly enjoy seeing your renders so feel free to post here.

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow...

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,460

The response I've been working so hard to get! Thanks Sonja!

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757

In my cart!

Hope its a big cart- this could prop is 333 meters wide! 

argel1200 said:

In my cart!

Bought the After The War set during the War Zone Sale and had to share a render. A nice balance of the rough and broken mix with soft and smooth. I really like those dark shapes rising up through the clouds.