Genesis isn't showing up! (SOLVED)

edited September 2012 in New Users

Problem solved, someone can please close this?

---

So I've just installed DAZ 3D and I don't know how to start with it. I guess that I'm supposed to get Genesis when I start, but it isn't showing up! I'll link a screenshot of what I get when I open DAZ.

http://i.snag.gy/jyKuU.jpg

I can't find any content to import in the left side, so I'm unable to use the program for now. I've already tried to change tabs to pose, lights, but they're all empty.
I feel like this is a newbie question, but I couldn't find anybody with this problem in google, so I'm making this thread.
Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• edited December 1969

Oh, somebody give me the dunce hat. I forgot installing the Genesis Starter Essentials. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Did you install the content pack?

It should be in your downloads.

Genesis Starter Essentials 1.3 - (either PC or Mac versions)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Please just edit your post title to add the word 'SOLVED', posts like this are not normally locked or deleted.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I think its good to not edit your posts too much because new folks might find these old threads helpful when researching their own problem.. Just my .02

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yup, but if you edit the thread title to say SOLVED at the end in parentheses then people will know there is a solution to the problem, and so look at the thread to find it.