Iray advanced Render settings , tabs missing.

PetraPetra Posts: 1,143
edited May 2016 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have Daz Studio 4.9 .1.30 Pro Editon on Windows 10.

I was watching an Tutoial at youtube and there, in the Adanced Iray Rendersettings  was also Canvas and Beta Cloud.

This was Daz Studio 4. 8 and the Video was from 2015.

My friend is on iMac and she has the same version of the Daz Studio that I have and she has Canvas and Beta Clout  but hers are in the Editio tab of the Iray Rendersettings.

I wonder why those are missing in my Studio version.

Petra

Kein-Canvas.jpg
818 x 1440 - 167K
Post edited by Petra on

Comments

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143

I do hope I can get some help.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

If you move the cursor where those tab headings should be, do they show up?

If you move the cursor where those tab headings should be, do they show up?

No , the cursor changes to a hand but that is all, I tried to click on those empty spaces but nothing happens.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

What workspace layout and style are you using?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Try changing the layout...Window > Workspace > Select Layout.

I tried every layout and those tabs are just not their.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809

Window>Style>Select Style and choose Darkside, or just click where the tabs should be (and are, it's a colour setting issue in the style you are using, which has been reported as a bug).

edited May 2016

Window>Style>Select Style and choose Darkside, or just click where the tabs should be (and are, it's a colour setting issue in the style you are using, which has been reported as a bug).

I am sorry for the late reply.

Yes it worked. yeahhh

I just see that they are also in the customiced light style, just not visibile. 

Oh I am so  * swearword * happy,

You are a STAR and so are the others that suggested last night do try the differend sytles.

Missing-buttons.jpg
    602 x 1333 - 104K
    Post edited by Petra on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809

Great. As I said, this has been reported so if you want to use the style you were using you may be able to switch back in the next update.

Great. As I said, this has been reported so if you want to use the style you were using you may be able to switch back in the next update.

Thank you Richard, I found a way to make the grey in that area that bit darker so that I can see the tabs yet the rest of the style is still light.

I am a very happy camper.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

Wow, thank you Richard! I also kept seeing ppl with those options and i couldn't figure out how to get them either.  I use a customized style, so I just changed one of my greys to a slightly darker shade so the text is just visible enough that now I know it's there!