Wicked Wear Future Metadata?

nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Been digging around my content directory, and just recently realized that Wicked Wear Future doesn't show up in the Smart Content Panel.

I have Wicked Playsuit and Wicked Sporty, both of which show up perfectly fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2012

Been digging around my content directory, and just recently realized that Wicked Wear Future doesn't show up in the Smart Content Panel.

I have Wicked Playsuit and Wicked Sporty, both of which show up perfectly fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

yes and its annoying. There are other items like that too. I should make it a rule to return genesis content that doesn't have proper metadata. it doesnt bother me with poser content, but for genesis I use smart content regularly. I may give up on smart content one day though...

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited September 2012

some wicked siries did not have correct meta-data.
    (not only duplicate ID problem)

but now almost of them are verison up-and removed the problem I think.

so you need to reisntall the product from your Account and Itemized order history.,,

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3885/

some of them I reported mants before, but
    I understand about wicked sporty texture had not correct-meta data for show in smart dontent,

(it was reported forum a few days ago , but I did not check it is reported on Mantis bug tracker,,
    the meta-data problem is sitll so noizy but ,, I do not want to check everytime the content version
    so that just set by myself when I bought missing meta-data contents ^^;)

Post edited by kitakoredaz on