Invetero - Out now (PA Sale Day 2012) (Commerical)

Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,119
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hey everybody..

As you can see from the array of commercial posts in here - it's my turn! Finally, I might add.. it's hard to sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else have fun.

Usual rules and procedures apply. 50% off for a very limited time, so be sure to snag yourself a bargain while you can.

Feel free to post up renders in here, or over at my other little 'appreciation' thread here.

Hopefully the promos show the modularity of Invetero, the different ground pieces (with/without fountain) and the floors can be taken apart to ease the strain on the older systems.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it, and thanks as always for all the emails and PM's.

Cheers!

Promo_8.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 273K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

The item list includes Inv_Int_Room - is that an actual interior room? Do the doors open?

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,119
    edited December 1969

The item list includes Inv_Int_Room - is that an actual interior room? Do the doors open?

It's more of a stand-in.. so you have something behind the doors/windows as you view the scene normally. But yes, all the doors open :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I wasn't sure from the promo images. This is where you point out the image with a patently open door, of course.

edited December 1969

Thanks, I wasn't sure from the promo images. This is where you point out the image with a patently open door, of course.

Hopefully people still read the product descriptions..

Also features additional floor sections as well which remove the fountain to add even more versatility to the set. All of the doors open into plain, stand-in interiors - all of which can be removed or replaced.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I suspect there may be an issue - not installed yet (not on my DS machine) - the Full Invetero for DS PC downloads as a consistent 12.1MB file, whilst the PC Poser version is 195MB.

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    I suspect there may be an issue - not installed yet (not on my DS machine) - the Full Invetero for DS PC downloads as a consistent 12.1MB file, whilst the PC Poser version is 195MB.

Yea, looks that way - about 180mb short ;)

Will fire this to DAZ, thanks for the heads up - bear with me while I sort it out!

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Will fire this to DAZ, thanks for the heads up - bear with me while I sort it out!

No worries. And just to help -I just cleared cache, etc., in case my first download have 'gummed up' the works, and no joy - still 12.1MB (maybe it's the version for gnomes? ;))

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

No worries. And just to help -I just cleared cache, etc., in case my first download have 'gummed up' the works, and no joy - still 12.1MB (maybe it's the version for gnomes? ;))

Yea, had the scientists working on some uber-compression.. seems it didn't quite work though ;)

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I'm downloading it now, and have the same thing. Has anyone tried installing it yet? Is the 12MB because it's not actually a fully installer, and instead deltas to add on top of the Poser version like a lot of stuff ships?

edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    I'm downloading it now, and have the same thing. Has anyone tried installing it yet? Is the 12MB because it's not actually a fully installer, and instead deltas to add on top of the Poser version like a lot of stuff ships?

They should be separate installers.

I've emailed DAZ, so hopefully will have this straightened out in a few hours when they are about :)

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Morning All!

I was chatting with some of the crew and DAZ is aware of the DAZ Studio Installer missing the textures and they are in the process of correcting the issue now so we should hopefully have an updated file later today!

If in the meantime you don't want to wait you can install the Poser version to the same location as your DS version and it will call the textures from that build ;-) That's what I did as I couldn't wait to get it into Studio lmao

*hugs*
    Elli

edited December 1969

Elliandra said:
    Morning All!

I was chatting with some of the crew and DAZ is aware of the DAZ Studio Installer missing the textures and they are in the process of correcting the issue now so we should hopefully have an updated file later today!

If in the meantime you don't want to wait you can install the Poser version to the same location as your DS version and it will call the textures from that build ;-) That's what I did as I couldn't wait to get it into Studio lmao

*hugs*
    Elli

Thanks for the update Elli :)

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Jack

You've outdone yourself this time young man.
    Good work.

edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    Jack

You've outdone yourself this time young man.
    Good work.

Cheers tsarist! :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

~Whoa Jack~ This is gorgeous!!! I wish my budget allowed me to buy it now, but it's definitely going into the wishlist for a later date.

Oh and I agree with tsarist . . . you've definitely outdone yourself with this one. ;-)

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    ~Whoa Jack~ This is gorgeous!!! I wish my budget allowed me to buy it now, but it's definitely going into the wishlist for a later date.

Oh and I agree with tsarist . . . you've definitely outdone yourself with this one. ;-)

Ah, I understand :) Thanks.. nice to see it met with such positive remarks.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,009
    edited December 1969

That set is absolutely amazing, and of course going in my cart :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Leana said:
    That set is absolutely amazing, and of course going in my cart :coolsmile:

Thanks, and enjoy!

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

Invetero_sunset.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 284K
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Any status update on the corrected DS installer?

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

I just reset it and it's updated to the correct files.

All working good :cheese:.

Great model Jack, love it! :-)

Grtz Jean-Claude

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Yep I just DL'd and confirmed the installers are the correct size now and ready to play with!!!
    *hugs*
    Elli

edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

Love it, love the DOF!

edited December 1969

Elliandra said:
    Yep I just DL'd and confirmed the installers are the correct size now and ready to play with!!!
    *hugs*
    Elli

Yea, you beat to me to it.. enjoy everyone!

edited December 1969

Ok, DS version (1.1 - 196MB) now downlaoded and installed but now the smart content is ... AWOL? When I spark up DS I get the usual dialog pop up asking if I want to process the metadata. Then, actually in DS, there is no sign of any of the content under the smart content tab (it is there if I go looking in Content Library). Stranger yet is if I go to re-process the metadata it is no longer listed. Nor, if I look in the actual support folder, is it present in any of the usual places.

edited December 1969

Short answer.. I don't know.. sorry.

Let me look into it and I'll get back to you :)

edited December 1969

In the meantime, here's one we prepared earlier .. :)

Dragon_CourtX.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 511K
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Well, I think I completely broke my September budget and officially ended my involvement in the PA sale, but this is one I had to have--it's absolutely gorgeous! :D

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Ok, DS version (1.1 - 196MB) now downlaoded and installed but now the smart content is ... AWOL? When I spark up DS I get the usual dialog pop up asking if I want to process the metadata. Then, actually in DS, there is no sign of any of the content under the smart content tab (it is there if I go looking in Content Library). Stranger yet is if I go to re-process the metadata it is no longer listed. Nor, if I look in the actual support folder, is it present in any of the usual places.

My "Smart Content" has been up and down like a yoyo over past couple of weeks... close down CMS, restart it, reboot DAZ - seems to work so long as I don't use my "Content Library" tab, but smart content empty after returning to it from using content library tab to do anything.

If i could work out how to set up two content library tabs, I'd simply stop using smart content - it's taking up more time instead of saving me time.

So when Invetero didn't appear in smart content, I just assumed it's more of the same unreliability issue I'm getting with smart content across the board.

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    In the meantime, here's one we prepared earlier .. :)

Looks cool.. though I'd like to see a closer shot of the action :)