Render without that Aspect Frame!

frodifrodi Posts: 0

Am finding DAZ/Studio 4.5 a bit of a challenge. I suppose I'll get used to the new layout and the sudden changes in the viewport. Half the time I don't know how to get back to my original layout. That said, the biggest hassle is rendering. How do I remove that Aspect Frame, it restricts the render to a tiny fraction of the scene. It is most likely quite simple to do, once one knows how to. This is really the first time that this program proves hard to use. (for me).

Comments

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Never mind, found it.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

frodi said:
    Am finding DAZ/Studio 4.5 a bit of a challenge. I suppose I'll get used to the new layout and the sudden changes in the viewport. Half the time I don't know how to get back to my original layout. That said, the biggest hassle is rendering. How do I remove that Aspect Frame, it restricts the render to a tiny fraction of the scene. It is most likely quite simple to do, once one knows how to. This is really the first time that this program proves hard to use. (for me).

Actually it's not restricting the area to be rendered at all. It's showing what the render settings are indicating for the area to be rendered. To get a larger area, check the settings under the Render Settings.

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your reply Patience55, I did find it under the Render Settings.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

frodi said:
    Thanks for your reply Patience55, I did find it under the Render Settings.

Okay :-)

it's also possible to toggle on/off the view of the aspect frame using the drop down control in the upper corner of the loading zone area. That's what I was thinking you may have found to turn it off - and that's what doesn't affect the actual render area at all.

Cheers!