i13 Theatre with Poses is not working with the Flash Sale

Can someone check it? It doesn't seem to count as a artist item with the 4 or more flash sale deal and also doesn't reflect a discount with 3 other artist items in the cart. Please advise.

Comments

• I'm assuming because it's still considered "new" probably.  Normally items with the green "New" strip at the top right corner of the main promo image don't qualify for special discounts.  I may be wrong (definitely wouldn't be the first time) but I think that's what it is.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489

Ahh, I didn't need to spend the money anyways. It's amazing how often the sales seem so compelling and when I load up my cart to the letter of the given promotion, something doesn't discount as expect and it kind of sours me on the whole deal. I think the cart is trying to save me from myself sometimes.

• Yeah I've done the same thing a few times lol.  Try to take advantage of extra PA store discounts, throw something in the cart and wonder why it's not showing the discount only to go back and check out the promo pic and then notice the little green "New" strip.  I wish my cart would save myself once in a while hahaha.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489

It use to frustrate me. Now I'm just thanlful for it. LOL!