OR Medical Clothing for Males, plus More Medical Stuffs

Just what it says, stuff specific to the operating room, especially. Scrubs, caps, gowns, surgical clothing, etc. The only complete set for gowns/caps etc was way back for Genesis, or is 'old-timey' gear for the Mad Doctor, etc. There is a male doctor's coat for G2M, but set of scrubs would be appreciated as well.

Props (and these for both sexes): Smart props and related poses for clipboards, hypodermics (injections and the 'flick the syringe' gesture), forceps, scalpels, thermometers, etc. The Doctor's Accessories set just doesn't cut it.

Poses for people getting IV's, both in bed and in a chair.

More medical gear. There is a great set for the basic tools, but we also need the single- and multi-tiered trays used in labs and operating rooms to hold said instruments, blood testing/storage gear. Whole blood bags with standing hanger and smart-propped/easy-pose tubing. More blood bank gear. Modern thermometers and O2 readers.

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

There are some things, but you're right- they're scattered. I know there's a hospital bed with poses for M4, so that one must be pretty old but it looks good. The autopsy set that was just released is amazing. Not sure if it could double as an OR.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,569

I second this. Modern medical gear and poses particularly not those of the sexy nurse variety

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681

Perfect timing! I just spent a week in the hospital and wanted to do some work reflecting that experience, but found there are NO scrubs for male figures?? And none for any Genesis version, male or female! Yes, we need to get 'real' in this area - it can't just be mad doctors and Victorian nurses - or 'sexy nurse' outfits. (besides, all of my nurses were sexy in their scrubs and Crocs ... wink)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,415
    Ptrope said:

Perfect timing! I just spent a week in the hospital and wanted to do some work reflecting that experience, but found there are NO scrubs for male figures?? And none for any Genesis version, male or female! Yes, we need to get 'real' in this area - it can't just be mad doctors and Victorian nurses - or 'sexy nurse' outfits. (besides, all of my nurses were sexy in their scrubs and Crocs ... wink)

http://www.daz3d.com/surgical-gowns-for-genesis