236 x 355 - 22K
image.jpeg
236 x 255 - 21K

Comments

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

Oo I like both of those.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,352

Nice hairstyles!

• Second that; I'd like to see a lot more hair, period, on the male side but especially black men's hair like the OP has shown - not afros, dreads, or the tight nap.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

thanks everyone :-)I am really partial to hairstyles with sort of shorter sides for a more edgy geometric look. Like those above since the guys I tend to render are action hero types. But Here are a couple more that I like that show a variety of appealing looks

image.jpeg
    500 x 750 - 173K
    image.jpeg
    495 x 743 - 44K
    image.jpeg
    1024 x 683 - 73K

We've sort of got the 3rd one wiith Omri hair. There are morphs to give it that chunky look in there.

edited April 2016

Omri's hair is different looking to me. I confess I do not like it. Even with the adjusting morphs it looks a bit too much like broccoli texture-wise. 

I think the guy on the right's hair is not quite as clumpy. There are some nicely defined curls in there, that stand out.  

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,901

For what it's worth, I had interesting results with LAMH.

Points set to 80 (curls need lots of detail), then a lot of curl, clumping at about 75%, a lot of base frizz and a little bit of end frizz.

Result: http://willbear.deviantart.com/art/Felicity-male-frizzhair-604639056

(I kept the hair just down the middle and then used Really Short Hair for the base scalp)

edited April 2016

I would definitly love to see the first two you linked get done at the very least.

edit: 2 on the right I get a broken link for the very first one.*

Post edited by Vhardamis on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

For what it's worth, I had interesting results with LAMH.

Nobody has put up any LAMH presets in a while...so why not put it up somewhere...looks good/useful to me.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,901

Oh hey, I probably should. Hrm.

edited April 2016
    Vhardamis said:

I would definitly love to see the first two you linked get done at the very least.

edit: 2 on the right I get a broken link for the very first one.*

me too. I like the edgy shaved sides but with volume on top. I don't want a Mohawk there are  many in the store I prefer a shaved more modern hairstyle.

Post edited by Serene Night on