DS 4.5 Beta CRASH with progressive render and InaneGlory's Photo Studio 2

barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro Beta 4.5.0.137 crashes if I use InaneGlory's Photo Studio 2 lights and progressive rendering. I am running on Windows 7 64 bit, 8 GB RAM. To isolate the problem, I created a simple scene with just a single prop. I added Photo Studio Lights 9 Twin Fill. I can render fine if Progressive Rendering is NOT checked. As soon as I render with Progressive Rendering checked, the program crashes. I was using default render settings with Bucket Order changed to ZigZag. I tried again with other bucket orders. Occasionally I could get Horizontal to render, but half the time it also crashed. Interestingly, it crashed more often if I lowered the size of the render below the default Active Viewport size. Windows Task Manager showed that I was using only 34% of Physical Memory. There is no error in the log file, but the crash information shows an Access Violation :
DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "D:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\dz3delight.dll" at 0033:00000000E589F643, Dz3DelightDll::DSlo_DetailtoStr()+248611 byte(s)

Progressive rendering has been working fine for me with other lights and any Bucket Order I've tried. I suspect it is another Area Light problem. I checked for an update to the InaneGlory's Photo Studio 2 product, but it is still at version 1.0.