Eden’s Flame - Out now & Contest Added [commercial]

Comments

• LaschaeLaschae Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

Looks awesome Suze!

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,474
    edited December 1969

Awesome render Suze. I like it! I love that u used the tan one too. As it turns out, that one and the mushroom are prolly my faves. Well, with the Rust in a close second lol

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

sapat said:
    Well, not nearly as fabu as the previous images, but here is my contribution. You rock Barb!!
    Here's "The Boilermaker"
    Click image for slightly larger version...and maybe less squished.

OO I really like it...something about the colortones with the subtle splashes of color is really striking :) Really lovely job on that :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

Here's mine, in the control room and also featuring Jepes Clive/Dax. It's entitled "Partners in Crime," which for some reason I can't help hearing in a Glaswegian accent. :P

Partners_in_Crime_postwork.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 392K
  • s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I haven't actually done any renders with this outfit yet as I'm still swooning at the total awesomeness of this product. ;-)

Absolutely love it!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited September 2012

OK, nothing special, just a quick render as a certain person (or persons) who will remain unnamed kept me pretty busy the past few days (weeks?). :coolsmirk:

Anyway, just wanted to do something quick. I don't really have any steampunk prop sets, so I had to settle for whatever I happened to have in my runtime.

Oh I should mentioned, the lady is Alisha from ARTCollaborations. ~grin~ The hair is Serenade Hair by Valea.

I call it Just Hanging Around. Be sure to click to see it unsquished.

For a full-sized render, click here --> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/studio/eden.htm

EdensFlame-Small.jpg
    500 x 800 - 298K
    Post edited by Miss B on
    edited December 1969

Sorry I am late to the party lol Just got up. I had 5 hrs of sleep yesterday, so I crashed out pretty early last nite.

I am just LOVING these renders you guys!

• Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995
    edited December 1969

I love this outfit!

I used it on Kaylee for Genesis. It converted beautifully.

I made a steam punk angel with it. :) This was so much fun!

See full size render here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluebird3d/8007390827/in/photostream/lightbox/

~Bluebird

Steampunk_Angel_sm.jpg
    500 x 650 - 287K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

"Retribution"

LOVING this outfit, Iggy!!!!!

Retribution_small.jpg
    824 x 1224 - 397K
    edited December 1969

Well, well, well... look what we have here... FIRE AND ICE!

Blue and Jaki - absolutely AMAZING work on your images. I love them both!

I am absolutely astounded by the imagery everyone is producing with this set. To me, looking at the renders is the best part of doing a pack. And this has all been pure eye candy. Amazing work to everyone!!!!

edited December 1969

I just want to mention to my customers - if any of you guys picked up my other sets, feel free to post your images of those as well. Id love to see em!

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Here's my Steampunk Fae. I really love this outfit Iggy. This is my favorite texture in the pack, normally I go straight for the black textures, but this rust is such a rich color I fell in love with it. I'm also loving all the mat zones, there are enough in this set to make me giddy! rotfl

I have but one wish now, an outfit with the same quality for M4. lol

Click for unsquished version.

stmfaelmed.jpg
    1210 x 910 - 426K
    edited December 1969

Ooooh I love this one too! Love the coloring and the warmth, and those wings just totally rock!

And yah, same here lol I am typically a black fiend when it comes to clothing. But this set has been very hard to choose a fave from (whenever I do clothing with extra tex, my fave usually ends up the default that the CR2's load with - for this one, its mushroom, but only coz that just happened to be the first one I made lol) I really honestly like all the colors. And funny enuff, they mix up very well together too

I did this test render for giggles, when I'd just finished the set.... which shows them mixed up

LOLz.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 251K
    edited December 1969

~waving at WhiteMyst~ I love your Steampunk Fae. What a great render!! :)

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    "Retribution"

Now there's a Jaki render if I ever saw one!!! Perfect title for a great render. :cheese:
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

I'm glad you like the render Iggy. All the colors are great in this set, they have such a nice warm earthy feel to them. I love your mixed up render, there are so many possibilities with this wonderful set!

*Waves at MissB* Thanks, I had a lot of fun rendering last night. :)

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much for the comments on my render. There's some amazing images here in this thread which goes directly back to the fact that this outfit just kills with versatility. It's crossed so many genre's already!! I've had so much fun working with it.

edited December 1969

Yeah, its been a lot of fun seeing what ppl come up with esp... what other genres they could get it into and whatnot. I was considering doing an addon pack for it... something along the lines of Tim Burtonesque textures (like purple and black stripes and whatnot) But we all know how I am with add -ons.... I never get to them LOL

• NoneNone Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here's my little attempt at an image

Edens-Flame_-_rendo.jpg
    1920 x 1440 - 506K
    edited December 1969

Awesome job, CAD!! Really love that pov (and as Blondie said, that attitude lol)

edited December 1969

Awesome job, CAD!! Really love that pov (and as Blondie said, that attitude lol)

I have to agree, that's a super render!! :)
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    "Retribution"

Awesome! What character is that?
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited September 2012

Zaarin said:
    jakiblue said:
    "Retribution"

the face was a face from somewhere for V4....think it was one of Fenrissa's V4 faces (rendo) and the skin texture is Phoenix1966's Ayashe(not at rendo anymore....not sure if she's rereleasing it anywhere...)

Post edited by jakiblue on
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Zaarin said:
    jakiblue said:
    "Retribution"

the face was a face from somewhere for V4....think it was one of Fenrissa's V4 faces (rendo) and the skin texture is Phoenix1966's Ayashe(not at rendo anymore....not sure if she's rereleasing it anywhere...)
    Thanks! I have Ayashe, and I've heard so many good things about Fenrissa that I'm probably going to have to get some of her characters eventually. ;)

edited December 1969

OK a second render, this one called Stop Right There!

Character is Bijou with Bijou Hair by Valea. Gun is from DAZ Firearms pack (by ARTCollarations) with a shiny black shader.

Click to see unsquished. For a full-sized render, click --> http://3dpixelzone.com/WIP/studio/eden2.htm

EdensFlame2-Small.jpg
    576 x 800 - 202K
  • Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited September 2012

I really like this set. I appreciate the hat morphs that help me fit it over hair--thanks!

edensflame_2.jpg
    1280 x 722 - 570K
    Post edited by Salem2007 on
    edited December 1969

Salem2007 said:
    I really like this set. I appreciate the hat morphs that help me fit it over hair--thanks!

She included morphs for that? Geeze, why do I always do things the hard way. ~shakes head~
    edited December 1969

Oooooh Im missing more good images by being on the horn with Ann I see LOL Great job you guys!

And yep... the hat has an adjust brim morph that will widen it for using hair. That was the first morph I put in LOL

• Salem2007Salem2007 Posts: 513
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Salem2007 said:

She included morphs for that? Geeze, why do I always do things the hard way. ~shakes head~

Ha! The morphs may not have been intended for fitting over hair, but that's what I used them for! I can't work magnets well....

edited December 1969

Salem2007 said:
    Miss B said:
    Salem2007 said:

Ha! The morphs may not have been intended for fitting over hair, but that's what I used them for! I can't work magnets well....

No they were lol and it has adjustments that will help with it even more. My biggest reason to make sure they were there, is that I hate it when I cant fit hair under something like that lol