V4's shoulder dislocated

MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

More or less got the hang of sorting out parameter settings on V4 ok but not sure what the max and min values should be as Victoria's left shoulder looks very weird, also the up and down slider has gone as well....??

Comments

• MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Could you post an example? I've run into something like that a couple times and am curious if your problem is the same as mine and what the others can instruct to fix it.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There was a shoulder fix morph released by someone a while ago, perhaps it was on Rendo or CP.

Somebody is bound to know about it.

• MarcuseMarcuse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I forgot to add there was also a problem with the "shrugged" shoulder option and is affecting her right shoulder/ furthest in the pic. as it won't "unshrug". I remember clicking on something like Lock Remove because nothing was happening thinking it might resolve the problem not expecting to lose the option altogether !

Her shoulder nearest to the "camera" is the one that looks weird and dislocated. The odd angled elbow I know about but it was getting late so left it for later. Probably best to ask on Rendo as well if no-one knows....

V4_shoulder_problem.JPG
    736 x 646 - 31K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

CAn you do a screen shot of the settings you used to pose the arm and the shoulder . If that was a poser pose I think I could tell you exactly what you had done, but I am never quite certain if DS works in the same way or what the settings are named.

edited December 1969

Thanks bit of decent warm sunshine at last so deckchair's out ! :)

V4_left_shoulder_problem.JPG
    1198 x 410 - 57K
    V4_right_shoulder_problem.JPG
    1154 x 325 - 50K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Hmm not sure why you have a minus twist on the shoulder.

And you are lucky if you have sunshine, it's trying hard but aa bit sporadic up this mountain, the clouds keep gettin in the way :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited September 2012

I think because some of the limits in many of the other body areas were greyed out and switched off/ not working I had to enter something just to make them work ?

Closer to the Equator....

Post edited by Marcuse on
    edited December 1969

An example....

V4_max_min_settings_example.JPG
    1355 x 794 - 150K
    edited December 1969

Why not try using the Active Poset tool as shown, or even find a pose which is close enough to the one that you want, then move it slightly?

Untitled-1.jpg
    890 x 464 - 157K
    edited December 1969

Why not try using the Active Poset tool as shown, or even find a pose which is close enough to the one that you want, then move it slightly?

Thanks will the Up-Down slider bar re-appear if I do, or does it mean starting from afresh because the original bar's now gone for good ?

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

There was a shoulder fix morph released by someone a while ago, perhaps it was on Rendo or CP.

Somebody is bound to know about it.

Yes, that's corvas at Renderosity. I have those products and use them all the time. ;-)
    edited December 1969

The Active Pose Tool is just a way of Posing the figure without having to use the Parameter sliders, it doesn't do anything else.

I think I would start again if I were you.

edited December 1969

Sounded very interesting thank you but I think this particular fix only works when V4's arms are down whereas mine are up. I'm thinking it must be something to do with the missing "up-down" panel to correct things again that's at fault, which means a quick test of an unmodified V4 to try to duplicate all the same motions again then see if it can be applied to my original. That is if the original panel can be found again....??

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/simpledetails-v4lite/70402

"The front and back fix morphs were only made for when you bend V4s arms forward and back when her arms are DOWN.If you use a pose that bends V4s arm forward or back without it being in the down position i suggest that you turn them off cause they will cause distortions in the mesh".

edited December 1969

The Active Pose Tool is just a way of Posing the figure without having to use the Parameter sliders, it doesn't do anything else.

Ah thanks didn't know that....:red: