Buying Reallusion stuff: what a mess!

OldNickOldNick Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I need to know if anyone else had bought Realllusion stuff as a Plat Member. i have and it's a mess (as usual with DAZ buys). I bought the iClone Pro Anim Pipeline. 3 in 1. \

BUT when I install, after dl'ing a huge file, I am asked only for one serial no. I reckon I have obly installed iClone 5 pro and not the 3d xchagnge or the mocap stuff.

So I go ty9o DAZ abd theyb refer me to Reallusion. I go to RL and GUESS WHAT? I get referred back.

So has anyone bought the Iclone App pipieline 3 in 1 package from DAZ and had a good instal of all 3?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,845
    edited December 1969

Have you tried using the other tools? It's possible that what you have is a master serial that activates all of them.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
    edited December 1969

I have only bought iClone software and content from Reallusion
    but
    it requires online activation and you must be signed in to verify new content through DRM
    your installer is an online installer
    maybe this helps,
    I have seen you on the forum there so you must be logged in
    go to your account and enter your email and serial to access all your info, downloadable products and bonus content.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
    edited December 1969

for your water avi issue try
    http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10794603.html
    run custom install and
    make sure you untick the ask tool bar and other spammy addons
    I had lots of codec issues withiClone avi textures when I got my Win7 desktop, not just iClone
    Carrara, Daz studio, everything!
    a codec pack fixes many ills.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

for your water avi issue try
    http://download.cnet.com/K-Lite-Mega-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10794603.html
    run custom install and
    make sure you untick the ask tool bar and other spammy addons
    I had lots of codec issues withiClone avi textures when I got my Win7 desktop, not just iClone
    Carrara, Daz studio, everything!
    a codec pack fixes many ills.

That's because Windows ships with MS codecs...not everything under the sun. And quite frankly, the standard MS codecs suck, for just about everything except WMV files.

• OldNickOldNick Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Have you tried using the other tools? It's possible that what you have is a master serial that activates all of them.

Thanks for helping.

That's a good point although was given 3 serial numbers, not just the one. I just do not know how to try the other tools. There are no apparent exe's for them or anything like that.

edited December 1969

I have only bought iClone software and content from Reallusion
    but
    it requires online activation and you must be signed in to verify new content through DRM
    your installer is an online installer
    maybe this helps,
    I have seen you on the forum there so you must be logged in
    go to your account and enter your email and serial to access all your info, downloadable products and bonus content.

I have registered iClone and signed at Reallusion. I will see if maybe I have to grab those other bits as an afterthought, Weird

edited December 1969

Re the water issue, I found that in Preferences, there is a choice of bump being on or off. That fixed the issue. Not sure why it was switched off