- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

i tried archery a few times at the renn faire. they let you shoot 3 arrows for a dollar. i couldn't hit the big hay thingee.

LOL there's definitely an art to archery! I had the fortunate opportunity of using a few, LOL I was NOT a legolas!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You did great with converting it to a PP2 and the File structure is Solid as well. I wish everyone I try to help was as fast to catch on as you were. I think your work with other programs gave you an edge that most don't have.

Just one (two really) edits and the Morph Limits can be fixed. I've updated MY 1 free item and you can just replace the one you have up now. It's easy to do. With just a few more steps all your Props will work as you want them too when you Up load them. Then people will go, "Darn their good!! It all works perfect." Which is what you want as a budding modeler.

Does PM lag behind in time or something? Should I start a thread in Art Zone? It might be faster?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think PM's do lag a bit. But We are so close to you knowing it all now I think PM's are fine for now. I might do a TUT on making DS and Poser compatible props in the near future.

edited December 1969

That's cool, Let me know when you do... (An prob put it in Art zone or something... It'll just get burred in commons.) I'm gonna make a word doc on everything you taught me lol. Since a new prop set I'm working on is really close, I'll be reviewing your instructions to do it all over again HAHA! (Best way to learn is to do)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Another old art that I sometimes get a chuckle out of when looking back at.
    Was also when I was constantly putting clothes on the MilDragon XD
    (Carrara this time. Was long before I had Cinema4D)

Off_Duty.jpg
    900 x 591 - 105K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@Rizca: I like that one much, so much better than a bunch of dogs playing poker.

@Spyro: When I do the TUT, more than likely it will go in the General Freepozitory. With a PDF going up on ShareCG.

edited December 1969

Was watching a friend stream her drawing this art of Portal, and I just kept thinking how much Wheatley looks like 343 Guilty Spark from Halo. Maybe they're related somehow XD
    Also mentioned how interesting a Halo-Portal crossover would be :3
    Or Halo-MassEffect since they both have big unimaginably large universes and history/lore.

1348658854.endlesshunter_cubic_love_.jpg
    600 x 480 - 32K
    edited December 1969

Aww thank you <3<br /> I think a drawing of a buncha monitor lizards playing cards would be better than dogs :P
    Reptiles aren't as stupid as many people tend to believe. Sure they might not play chess or something, but they're not all dumb as bricks either.

edited September 2012

Murr.... Would be pretty cool to have an outfit like Yuyuko's to play with. Especially the hat :3
    I like the pose she's making here too. Is cute :3
    ETA that a prop of her famous fan would be pretty cool as well, but I doubt most freebie-providers would want to bother with the intricate pattern on it XD

Yuyuko.jpg
    253 x 512 - 42K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Bliss to be in the surf with the tide going out as the moon rose tonight, Melbourne sure turned Spring on today. Apparently there is a monster storm on way from Antarctica, but right now is heaven :)

edited December 1969

If you get a storm, then it'll reach me in a day or two... Today was a pleasant day... Bring on Spring! I over winter!

edited December 1969

Saturday morning apparently, hail and freezing wind the thought is incongruous with a day like today :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Another old art that I sometimes get a chuckle out of when looking back at.
    Was also when I was constantly putting clothes on the MilDragon XD
    (Carrara this time. Was long before I had Cinema4D)

hehe *likes*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Saturday morning apparently, hail and freezing wind the thought is incongruous with a day like today :)

Course it gonna be Saturday and Sunday, That's my night-shifts outside in the cold at a university! I always get bad weather when I work there :down:

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    ps1borg said:

Course it gonna be Saturday and Sunday, That's my night-shifts outside in the cold at a university! I always get bad weather when I work there :down:

Well that doesn't sound fair. I'm tempted to leave town for the weekend, my 'hood will be invaded by zillions of football fans partying like it's 1999 :)

edited December 1969

LOL Glad I don't get invaded by footie fans!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Wheeeeee. The catch-up sale has began.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,701
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Will someone visit my dragon cave scroll so I can get some views for my babies? Please. That is if you want to help out my baby dragons. I would put them in my signature but I think that is not working yet. Or is it?

Link to my scroll is in my signature.

Clicky click click Not a member so hope it does good :)

For Dragon Cave, it does not matter if you are a member or not for the clicks to count. Even just viewing the dragons is a big help.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Wheeeeee. The catch-up sale has began.

I do not get paid until next Friday instead of this Friday.

edited December 1969

Aw! Sadness. :(

edited December 1969

Here is a sneak peak of my upcoming freebie! It's a 'fan' prop. Hunger Games LOL The bow is a fiberglass make by the way. :cheese:

QuiverBow_Test_HG_SPYRO.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 250K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Will someone visit my dragon cave scroll so I can get some views for my babies? Please. That is if you want to help out my baby dragons. I would put them in my signature but I think that is not working yet. Or is it?

For Dragon Cave, it does not matter if you are a member or not for the clicks to count. Even just viewing the dragons is a big help.

some of the icons I clicked this morning still show 0 views :(

edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    Here is a sneak peak of my upcoming freebie! It's a 'fan' prop. Hunger Games LOL The bow is a fiberglass make by the way. :cheese:

Havent seen the movie but the model looks good :) Hey 1313 posts, that's gotta add up to something good, or bad

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Those are probably the dead eggs or the leetle tree. The dead eggs are the ones that are half an egg.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Those are probably the dead eggs or the leetle tree. The dead eggs are the ones that are half an egg.

Oh OK good, am klutzy with websites and didnt want to mess up ;)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

PA catchup is simultaneously cleaning out my wishlist and bank account... :down:
    Still...
    New toys! :cheese:

hitomi1.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 610K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i saved 10 bucks this morning, walking in the rain to the bus stop, instead of a taxi.

edited December 1969

Daz site is loading really slow for me atm :(

edited December 1969

Sorry about that, I went through every PA store. Literally. Man I got digital things dancing in my eyes now.

edited December 1969

I would be too, but it's taking 2 mins to load one page.

This discussion has been closed.