New Release: DWD: Dystopian Worker Drone [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• Thanks for the kind comments. Yes, I wish it were still in the store as well. Just some clarification here. Moebius87 did indeed design the geometry for the Dweed. I came into the project when they lost their texture artist. In the end I fixed a few things in the geometry, re-rigged, and authored everything else; poses, textures, etc. There was a texture package called Dynamic Damage and a set of alternate Hands and tools, Moebius 87 designed.

In short, a number of life challenges came my way and with no new products in the DAZ pipeline my products were shelved. 

As much as I would like to update the DWD, it is not something I can fit into my current schedule. 

Sorry.

• mickster13mickster13 Posts: 7
    edited August 2023

DWD is one of the best all time 3D character, absolute shame it's not available at all anywhere... 

Post edited by mickster13 on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,342
    edited August 2023

Absolutely a good character figure with lots of potential uses. The hands addon was handy too.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 575
    edited August 2023

"What you looking at?"

I am still finding new ways to use the old bot (this year I did some kit bashing on the legs, well his masters would make him in their own image)

11 years ago I added an extra torso and gave him four arms (was it really 11 years ago.

Post edited by myotherworld on