Bryce continues to amaze and astound me

greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

You know, so many folks consider Bryce to be an ancient and antiquated program considering that the render engine hasn't really changed much since it came out back in the late 90's. I am amazed at how far ahead of their time the coders who wrote the rendering engine really were. Even today folks are discovering amazing things that can be done within Bryce that nobody ever even considered possible before!

Who would have thought that 15 years after the first cross platform release it would still be able to produce results that never fail to amaze folks?

David, Horo, Rashad and many others have contributes SO much to the Bryce community and are always willing to share their experience and knowledge with others I think they deserve to be recognized for their efforts.

Comments

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

You know, so many folks consider Bryce to be an ancient and antiquated program considering that the render engine hasn't really changed much since it came out back in the late 90's. I am amazed at how far ahead of their time the coders who wrote the rendering engine really were. Even today folks are discovering amazing things that can be done within Bryce that nobody ever even considered possible before!

Who would have thought that 15 years after the first cross platform release it would still be able to produce results that never fail to amaze folks?

David, Horo, Rashad and many others have contributes SO much to the Bryce community and are always willing to share their experience and knowledge with others I think they deserve to be recognized for their efforts.

Indeed, I think it fair to say if it weren't for the dedicated and ongoing efforts of the steering committee members Bryce would be virtually dead. Instead however new discoveries are being made that might make Bryce more popular then before when/if these discoveries become incorporated into future version(s).

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119
    edited December 1969

Even today folks are discovering amazing things that can be done within Bryce that nobody ever even considered possible before!.

And that's exactly why I'm a Bryce addict. There is yet so much to discover.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Cho is anuvver Bryce addict, and proud of that fact. Bryce is the bee's knees