Daz Store will not load within Daz Studio

I haven't clicked on the Daz store tab within Daz Studio in a couple of weeks, and now when I do, the progress bar loads to 90%, then disappears. The store will not load, even when I right click and hit reload. I tried to uninstall /reinstall, but still the same thing happens. I'm using version 4.9.1.30 64 bit.

Comments

• StingerStinger Posts: 296

I've tried different firewall settings, different port settings, and uninstalling / reinstaling the CMS, and STILL the store refuses to load. Anyone else have this problem? I'm not sure what else to do from here.

Interesting... when I refresh a couple of times, and right click again, 'Go Back' or 'Go Forward' will appear. It seems as if the store is actually there, but nothing is displayed. Hmmm...what to do what to do...?

I'm looking through the log file, and I see 'WARNING: content-type missing in HTTP POST, defaulting to application/x-www-form-urlencoded. Use QNetworkRequest::setHeader() to fix this problem.' Maybe this is a clue to what's happening?

Here's a couple more messages I'm seeing...

WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): recv failed errno=10054
    SSL Error : The host name did not match any of the valid hosts for this certificate

One more

WARNING: cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown errno=0

• Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. I submitted a trouble ticket and haven't heard anything back in a few weeks now. Funny thing is it happened to me on two seperate computers. An older iMac that I did an upgrade to Studio 4.9. I recently bought a new iMac and did a fresh install and am having the same issue. Both computers running El Capitan.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one! I also have an open ticket.

• Mine just started working today! Not sure why. I never made any changes to my system...but happy anyway.

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,204

The errors were in the JavaScript of the store page itself; the reason why it suddenly appeared and was able to be fixed without a new build of the application. We've added additional logging to the 4.9.2.x builds, which helped isolate the problem(s) in the page.

-Rob

Thanks for the info rbtwhiz.  @ckrokosh_9004d4d598 it's been working for me since yesterday. I fired up DS last night and was surprised when the storefront suddenly loaded. I opened DS again today, and the store opened again with no problems.

This isn’t such a good thing for me. I really need to slow down on the shopping… and do more rendering! But with the seemingly endless sales, that might not be happening for quite a while! ;)