I would really like to see this set for Genesis...okay, your turn.

13»

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I would like updates to:

Mil Cat, Mil dog, Mil horse.

I would love the elder morph, especially if it can be applied to characters who are already created to 'age them up.

I'd love a male Medolian. (There is a distinct lack of cute alien guys for modern figures) http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-medolian
    I'd love an update to this outfit: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/h3-sagittarian

I'm always looking for practical (IE, not cheesecakey), outfits for sci-fi characters and there are lots of old cool uniforms and suits I'd love to see converted that fit characters well.

• LyoneLyone Posts: 139
    edited September 2012

Zev0 said:
    That is strange. Every injection I have managed to transfer over without any issues.

How do you do that? If I try to convert an injection like in the V4 or M4 Smile Delight, I get some box asking me about selected morph. I post a picture. If I click a number I can't find the morph. If I don't click anything there is no morph.

Injection_pose.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 275K
    Post edited by Lyone on
    edited December 1969

I would love New Adventures for Genesis: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-new-adventure-continues

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

All but the shoes would transfer just fine to Genesis using the Auto Fit utility Serene!

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    All but the shoes would transfer just fine to Genesis using the Auto Fit utility Serene!

Yeah, know, but It saves time to have things for genesis. With this set, you have to set up one thing, then find other items and apply them... Since I prefer working with straight genesis, using autofit all the time is a bit of a pain... =-)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited September 2012

Lyone said:
    Zev0 said:
    That is strange. Every injection I have managed to transfer over without any issues.

How do you do that? If I try to convert an injection like in the V4 or M4 Smile Delight, I get some box asking me about selected morph. I post a picture. If I click a number I can't find the morph. If I don't click anything there is no morph.

What I do is actually inject all of those morphs onto a V4 model, then save it into my library as a character. Then with Genx I load that model and the morphs will be listed on the v4 model. Normally under community. Either on the body and head. Just choose those, save as moprh with properties and thats it. If you want a step by step tutorial I can make one. Some morphs like the ones you showed are not created with dial spinning of morph packages, but are actually "sculpted" morphs.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Valea's Autumn Winds Hair

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/autumn-winds-hair

It's perfect for my images of Brighid but I prefer using Genesis and I just can't get the V4 version to do what I want it to do without spending hours of tweaking

edited December 1969

Explain tweaking?

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Explain tweaking?

I tried using Gen X for it but the braids ended up eing deformed so I had to used Corel Photoshop to smooth out the braids in spots and clone in other spots where they were too thin. I just could not get them to lie right. If I tried to use I tried using the transfer utility but that wasn't much better and the hair often ened up anywhere else but on genesis no matter what i tried and I had to do a lot of manual fiddling. Admittedly I haven't tried with 4.5

Autumn Winds Hair is one of my favourites and I would really like a genesis version with the style and style and moement morphs of the original geared to genesis

edited September 2012

OK well the hair morphs do transfer over after autofit. In the scene tab go through evey part of the hair EG hip Until you come to neck. Thats where the morphs sit. What I do if the hair is distorted too badly is just load up a new set and parent the hair to the head and scale to the same size and add a little bit of smoothing. Similar to what you do to when you choose hair from the hair group instead of under character.
    Pm me if you have issues, we are derailing the thread LOL.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • LyoneLyone Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lyone said:
    Zev0 said:

What I do is actually inject all of those morphs onto a V4 model, then save it into my library as a character. Then with Genx I load that model and the morphs will be listed on the v4 model. Normally under community. Either on the body and head. Just choose those, save as moprh with properties and thats it. If you want a step by step tutorial I can make one. Some morphs like the ones you showed are not created with dial spinning of morph packages, but are actually "sculpted" morphs.

Thank you so much for this precious information :roll:. I will give a try.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Yeah... but what do you WANT to see for Genesis?

:)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

I vote for a Genesis Quadruped. Not a Genesis morph but a separate figure that could be morphed into any real world or fantasy four-legged beastie. Very cool I think. And of course this idea isn't original with me. But I want it.