Cenobites for G3F and G3M

Some Cenobite Characters for G3M and G3F would be cool. Pinhead for example or the famous Chatterer

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,079

Problem with this idea is that the very concept is copyrighted; I know there have been characters made Like the Cenobites  (I think there's one for V4 somewhere) but I'd be worried that making a character so close to the original would bring up major legal issues.  Styled as such...could be a possibility. 

Not to mention they aren't very family friendly and I doubt Daz would pick them up unless one can be made without so much of what makes a Cenobite a Cenobite.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Problem with this idea is that the very concept is copyrighted; I know there have been characters made Like the Cenobites  (I think there's one for V4 somewhere) but I'd be worried that making a character so close to the original would bring up major legal issues.  Styled as such...could be a possibility. 

Not to mention they aren't very family friendly and I doubt Daz would pick them up unless one can be made without so much of what makes a Cenobite a Cenobite.

Well the copyright issue okay, but family friendly? Zombies and guns and tanks and are also not family friendly

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

I think sadomasochistic creatures in fetish clothing is a big more family unfriendly than a zombie.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    Khory said:

I think sadomasochistic creatures in fetish clothing is a big more family unfriendly than a zombie.

the character itself isn`t sadomasochistic it depends on what you do with the character, a cenobit can also pick flowers :)

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited May 2016

A character like that I doubt would be an issue here solely based on looks. Take a look at a lot of Tracey and Andy's characters. For example, http://www.daz3d.com/nibbler

I'd love to see something based on the Chatterer. He was always one of my fave chars from that universe. Also, it's only in that universe that those characters are sexual sadists. Bring them out of it, and as Cosmo said, they could be anything the user wants them to be.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on